How do you store / display your stock?

After a bit of a revamp in our study I now can just about squeeze my mice in there ! Much better than being in cardboard boxes I think.
The light in there is quite good for photos too.

https://folksy.com/shops/WittyDawn/collections/176441-retro-mice-and-other-funky-folk

Do you have your stock on display or hidden away ?

7 Likes

Awww… look at all those lovely ears!! How cheerful to look at while you are working!

2 Likes

My candle stock is mostly in mushroom crates on wooden shelving…

www.folksy.com/shops/FantasyCandlesSensesCandleDesign

2 Likes

My sewing room is upstairs so my bears and dolls are displayed in glass cabinets in my dining room, I have a lot of local customers that come to the house to buy so I need to have them displayed plus I get to see them before they find new homes :slight_smile:…I will pop back and post a pic tomorrow.
Awww look at all those mice…definately better than cardboard boxes, they can breathe :grinning::grin: looks great. @WittyDawn

1 Like

I have one room where the walls are crammed with paintings (and a few others around the rest of the house), but there’s still not enough room for them all so some are packed away in bubblewrap.

3 Likes

very tidy :slight_smile:

I do have a lot of customers visiting for lampshades but It’s great to have the mice where I can keep and eye on them lol!

1 Like

They look great like that

2 Likes

oops forgot to take the photo…definately need to keep an eye on the mice…they look great and you can see them as well which is lovely

1 Like

How cute these mice are.
I make jewellery and have a big, lockable, glass cabinet in my conservatory.

2 Likes

thanks Patsy !

My husband would say they take over the house… as if!!! But probably true… would like a good system of storing though so like to see what others do!!!