How has order been paid for? - new style dashboard

As some have already commented the dashboard display has changed slightly recently and I have only just realised that nowhere on the order does it state how it has been paid for (paypal or stripe). I may be wrong but I am sure that information was obvious before the changes. Whilst it doesnt really matter if everything works as it should (notification via appropriate site, paypal/stripe) I’m thinking it could be a pain if notification doesnt come through and also trying to reconcile payments at the end of the month/year (however often you do them)

Any chance we can get this information back Doug @dougfolksy

I just use my folksy bill (which is itemised and shows how it was paid for) to reconcile payments with my bank statement so I don’t need to check each individual order against it (and I need a copy of the bill handy so I can reconcile the folksy fees payment with my bank statement).

Although the current bill (ie the one yet to be issued) doesnt actually show how it has been paid for either.

Ahhh - then yes we need the info back on the order details.

@folksycontent, @dougfolksy - could you possibly comment on this?

And… if you do tinker to add that Please will you move that Relist button a bit further out of the way. It is far far too tempting to hit instead of the Posted button.

PS @dougfolksy please don’t even think of doing anything about anything like this before your wonderful Variations :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I noticed that too, the contact buyer button has gone too, I had to click about to find a way of replying to a signed in buyers question. With guest buyers the email address is there.
I’m sure it used to be more obvious.