How long do items stay in a gift guide?

I was really pleased to get an email this week telling me that some of my items have been selected for gift guides and that got me thinking about how long items stay in the guides for. I guess they have to drop out at some point or else the lists would become unmanageable.

Anyone know?

And does anyone know if we can see all of our gift guide items summarised anywhere? The shop activity section on the dash only covers the last 30 days.

Hi Stephanie, I had one of my Bird Houses added to Housewarming Gifts and Cards over a month ago and it’s still there!

1 Like

Yes I had a keyring added to one of them ages ago and it’s still there.

1 Like

I think they stay in there ‘forever’ until they are sold. I’ve checked the one that I think of as my ‘oldest’ one and it’s still there.

That’s good news and completely unexpected!

Also - I just sold an item that was in a gift guide last week (yay!). Relisted it this morning, checked the gift guide, and there it was, back again (and right at the top - bonus!).

2 Likes

It would appear until they sell, I had a card in the ‘gifts for cyclists’ guide and just went to check if it was still in, it wasn’t, so I checked it was still in my shop only to find it had expired I relisted it went to check the gift guide again and there it was :smiley:

1 Like