Im hiding alot of items for a while because

(I should have been logged in as Grimm Exhibition)

…Im taking them to a shop!
Ive had a chance to display my home décor items in a shop that does a bit of everything, other crafts, fruit and veg, cake decorating things, café nearby and a pond with ducks for visiting kids.
So just to let you know my cushions and prints from my Grimm Exhibition shop will be unavailable for a while from the end of next week (17th July).

I have to be there on site, so Im treating it like a craft fair,which Ive done before but it may be different.
Any advice?

3 Likes

Ooo lovely, it’s great to get out there and let more peeps see your wares. Enjoy your time and here’s hoping you get lots of visitors. Good luck :+1:

Sounds great! Enjoy it.

That’s great, have fun! :smile:

Fabulous!! Good luck and enjoy :slight_smile:

Thanks peeps. Ive realised I should take things to do, so I have something to do when its quiet, plus people like to see items in progress. Ive ordered some balsa wood for an Xmas project.

I’ve recently come back from a week in a “pop up shop” - loved every minute of it and it was reasonably profitable. I took loads of things to do but really didn’t get very much done as I spent most of my time chatting to other shop owners! Enjoy it - its great getting feedback on your items even if people don’t buy :smile:

A few items have gone from my Grimm Exhibition shop.
Tomorrow is my first day of selling, so that means today there is going to be a lot of running around and panicing!