Indian summer!

Give me strength, our beautiful summer is barely over, we are still basking in the last few days of warm sunshine…why, oh why must we be showered with christmas presents for sale? Enjoy the present, not the presents!!!

It will be here before you know it! It takes time to get all the Christmas things made up and if you don’t start early you will miss the boat. I suppose we could then all sit on the things we’ve made until closer to Christmas but if they are made up and ready to go why not list them - there may be someone wanting to get their christmas shopping done early. I have listed quite a few christmas items already and although I am not really expecting them to sell yet - you never know …

2 Likes

I agree Steven @stevenbowlerdesigns but I have had several sales already where the customer has told me the purchase is for a Christmas gift. Also, expats and overseas customers start their gift shopping early.

As for me, I’m going to enjoy another day in the garden today and may even go blackberry picking. How are you enjoying these warm days?

1 Like