Inspiration for overcoming a dry spell

Well we all have them when nothing comes into our creative minds. Just had this article land in my inbox and certainly a good read.

Inspiration

6 Likes

ATM I am overwhelmed by stuff, yes had a massive reorganisation and declutter last year but still have too much. Currently shopping my stash, in other words using what I have.

5 Likes

I’m going to have a read of the article later, thank you for sharing.

I love the phrase ‘shopping my stash’, I have been trying to do this for some time as I have so much stuff. I have only allowed myself to buy things which allow me to use up fabric I’ve already got, like some findings so that I can make keyrings, or pretty patches to apply to boring fabric. But I still have so much stuff that it has become overwhelming to the point where I think I don’t even like fabric any more, something I never thought I’d say!

Your lavender bags are lovely, how beautiful is the lace!

2 Likes

I have been off fabric for a few months, been paper crafting all the pads I have. Then got back into fabric but started small hence the lavender sachets and pouch bags.

Sometimes you need time away from creating just to recharge.

2 Likes

Thanks for that Caroline, have to give that a read, sounds useful. :slight_smile:

Thank you so much for posting this, I definitely get times my inspiration leaves me.

Saved up to read later. Thank you Caroline :slight_smile: