Is anyone having problems with Paypal today

I seem to be having problems with receiving emails from Paypal informing me that I’ve sold something. I sent an invoice to a customer and it took 3 attempts before she received it and then I didn’t get the email to say she’d paid.
I’ve also bought something from ebay this morning and didn’t get that email either. Not sure if that’s anything to do with the split of Paypal & ebay.
I’ve had to email the seller just to make sure they got the order.

This may or may not be related but I had 2 orders yesterday that I’m still awaiting payment for, if there is some sort of glitch with paypal that might explain it.
Sasha

I noticed someone on another site was didn’t get their paypal confirmation email to day.

At the weekend mine came very early morning the next day. They could be having a problem with their email server causing emails to arrive ‘late’.

1 Like

Something weird is certainly going on. I was waiting for the receipt so I could print it off for my books.

I’ll sit and wait patiently then. I know the payments have come in and gone out but I just want the receipt for later.

1 Like

I’ve made a sale through folksy today and had no problems with paypal. Got my email virtually straight away.

I’ve had two sales today one this morning, one this afternoon (neither here, unfortunately) and neither payment confirmation has been emailed to me. The payments are there in my Paypal account though, just no receipt email. So I think there is still a problem.

Jo

Unfortunately I’ve checked my paypal account and the money isn’t there. Maybe they haven’t recieved the email allowing them to make the payment. Wonder if this has anything to do with the RBS issues…

I have just had a sale , had the two folksy emails but no Paypal notification. Looked in paypal account and the payment is there - just no email.
So still not sorted out.

Same here, two sales (elsewhere) and no email to say, but the money is in my paypal account.

Looks like its effecting a lot of people, I thought it was just me.

I bought two items from ebay this afternoon without any problem, but the news has reports of banking delays across the country.

Emails are finally coming through now so hopefully it’s all sorted now.