Is anyone taking part in Visibility Fair?

I’m one of the creatives taking part in the Just a Card x Handmade Hour Visibility Fair on the Tresstle platform this week.

Are any other Folksy members involved? If so, have a great week! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

5 Likes

I am Katrina, I must admit, with so many makers taking part I missed you, so this is a fab thread you have started!

Have a fab week :crossed_fingers:

Annie x

2 Likes

Hi
I’m taking part.
There are such a lot of fantastic makers involved :blush:

2 Likes

All the best of luck to you Annie :heart_eyes_cat:

This is my very first online event so I’m excited :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Then there’ll be the Folksy Local fairs yay! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

Hi Sam :grinning: Cool! :sunglasses: Wishing you lots of luck :four_leaf_clover: :hugs: :crossed_fingers:t2:

2 Likes

I’m not doing it but want to do a grid on insta to promote it/ support folksy sellers who are doing it - is there a square graphic with the logos on it that I can use?

3 Likes

Hi Sasha :grinning:

Good question. Is this one any good?

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

There’s this one too but it says “I’m taking part in…”

Just a Card have lots of images for it on their Insta :+1:

2 Likes

The first one was what I had in mind, thank you!

2 Likes

Brilliant! :smiley: :+1: :relaxed: :grinning:

2 Likes

Hi!

Thank you so much for this thread - yes I’m taking part in the Visibility Fair too and putting it out to the universe for a really good week. All the best to everyone taking part :heart_eyes: :heart: :pray:xx

1 Like

Fantastic! I wish you much success! :hugs: :star_struck: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Oh good idea to start this thread!! I am taking part in the Visibility Fair too!!

Am mainly sharing on my Instagram feed!

Cheers, Amanda

2 Likes

It’s great to find out so many Folksy members are taking part! Sending you luck for lots of sales Amanda! :relaxed: :+1: :hugs: :shamrock:

1 Like

Thank you & to you and everyone taking part!!!

2 Likes

Hello :wave: yes I too am taking part in the visibility fair.
Good luck to all! :grin:

2 Likes

Good luck to you too! :smiley: :+1: :hugs:

2 Likes

Yes, been a bit strange as I was on holiday, lots of scheduled posts each evening and mot much else. How did it go for you, currentlyin our way home so no time to look.

2 Likes

Just got a sale that I think must be as a result of Visibility Fair. Very pleased and hoping it has raised my profile a bit.

2 Likes

Oh congratulations! :clap:
I did it too, but no sales at the time, so it’s nice to hear that folks are still looking there! :grin:

1 Like