Is it too early for Christmas?

As I started to see more and more Christmas items on Facebook, I though I would make visible again my Christmas album that was hidden since January. Some of the paintings were available in other albums, but the cards were hidden. How about you, have you started making Christmas items yet or is it too early?

https://folksy.com/shops/TeodoraPaintings/collections/232613

2 Likes

I don’t think it’s too early, it’s only five months away now. If you list Christmas items now you’ll have them available for the early birds who like to plan ahead and spread the cost/hassle of Christmas! Lovely cards too :smile:

1 Like

never too early for Christmas :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Never too early! Had this and other garlands in my shop for a while now.

1 Like

I agree never too early! Rosalind x

1 Like

I agree too its never too early. I’ve starting listing some new items in my shop and will continue until the very beginning of August. In fact I’ve sold quite a few Christmas things already through Facebook

Pauline

2 Likes

I too have sold some Christmas albums already! I leave them in my shop all year now. I think that some people like to be uber organised!

2 Likes

I have started to list some of my Christmas cards, I think its good to be prepared.xx

2 Likes

Thank you all. The Christmas album is now available and I have two more wintry paintings waiting to be made into Christmas cards, photographed and listed hopefully this week. xx

I leave them in all year, as I have sold Christmas items in January before now. Some of them are reduced at the moment before I start listing my new Christmas items for this year.

3 Likes

It’s never too early for christmas :smile: In fact I sold some Christmas soap on saturday
Donna x

1 Like

This is what I sold the other day on Facebook. It was listed in my folksy shop but the customer had seen a link on facebook and she also wanted 2 other designs which were not listed on folksy. So I just hid this for now until I get round to making another one for my shop.

3 Likes

Ive had an Xmas section in my shop for a few weeks and Ive been making Xmas items since January. I love it!!

https://folksy.com/shops/GrimmExhibition/collections/51251

2 Likes

I can add pics now, here are some items ive been working on.Glass soldered xmas decs, cross stitch and decorative candles.

3 Likes

I have had my Christmas items hidden since January too, as I relist most of my shop each day I didn’t want Christmas items showing up but I might un hide them now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

all my Christmas and winter items are at the back of my shop but I’m thinking I might start slowly relisting them on the 1 august one wards and add new ones as well.

2 Likes

I am busy making stock for Christmas, last year it was my best selling period and my knitting needles were on fire :smiley:

2 Likes

Ive been making things for XmAs as I sold quite well at the fairs I attended. I hope its the same thins year as Ive waited ages, plus its a long time to wait until teh xmas after next to see how things go.
As I have no money Ive challenged myself to make things out of components I already have, I quite enjoy the challenge.

2 Likes

Christmas!
Oh my goodness - I’m still getting used to summer :smile:

Sarah x

4 Likes

It’s so lovely to read all your replies :).