Is something wrong with my account?

I lost a larger order earlier this month and now I have another order not paid for is there a problem with my shop at checkout.

Camellia@folksy can someone check my account for me.

Hi Eileen

Sorry to read your having non payment problems.
I still strongly believe a lot of these lost payments are down to Paypals glitchy app on tablets & mobile devices.

I know for a fact that I can’t purchase anything using PayPal on my tablet and it’s stopped me impulse buying from here on many occasions. The thought of having to wrestle my teenage daughter of the home PC is too much hassle sometimes so I give up.

I really wish PayPal would fix this huge issue. Tablets & mobile phones are widely used for shopping online. It’s ridiculous to not have the app working properly.

I think many more people would shop here if they felt confident that payment was going to go through without issues.

Karen

1 Like

Oh I didn’t realise there were problems with paypal if using a tablet or mobile, that is good information.

Well my customer came back and bought a slightly different hat so I’m really happy. I’m awaiting new printer ink but I’ve managed to print off the delivery note so it will go out today. I don’t like to keep a customer waiting longer than neccessary and I’m worried about the post the closer we get to the Christmas posting cut off dates.

I use Paypal on my tablet all the time with no problem. I hardly use my laptop.

I have only ever had one problem buying from folksy Via PayPal. On the end I just the money to them using the PayPal email address.