Folksy Ltd

Is the view counter broken again?

(Christine E.) #1

because if it isn’t I had no views yesterday in spite of my 20% off sale announcement :frowning: Hang about, it must be broken because I had a sale to the lovely Natalie…

(Julie) #2

Yes, my counter is broken too :frowning:

(Rachel) #3

mine too :frowning:

(Leathermeister) #4

I just thought I had a day with no views, but maybe that’s not the case and mine is broken too.

(Julie) #5

Definitely broken - I have a Twitter promotion running which has been bringing steady traffic every day, then suddenly zero - can’t be right.

(Tanith Rouse) #6

Me too, 0 views but Google analytics says otherwise.

(CrochetNotes) #7

Yes I was getting pretty discouraged last few days with no views, and presumed the worst. Very interested to hear other folk have found the same. Let’s hope it’s getting fixed…

(Kim Blythe) #8

Mine too. It says it was last updated Friday…instead of Saturday

Kim
x

(Take2 Bottles) #9

Mine too, I posted a link on fb yesterday so couldn’t believe I had 0 views yesterday.

(Roz) #10

I don’t think I ever bother to check the folksy counter - never seems to match google analytics and is always 24 hrs behind. I’m not sure that it really provides much useful information either. Think the one on the dark side is better - maybe folksy could improve it but theres probably more pressing matters that need attention first.

(Eileens Craft Studio) #11

Mine says the same thing :frowning:

I’m going to do a wee calculation as it say my weekly views figure and as I keep a daily record I can extrapolate out how many views I had yesterday. :smile:

Oh weekly figure is the same as yesterday weekly figure so that’s wrong as well :frowning: therefore I can’t work out how many views I had yesterday

cries in corner.