Folksy Ltd

View Counter not working

(Eileens Craft Studio) #1

sian@admin the view counter has broken. It is saying last updated on Tuesday19th not Wednesday 20th

(Claire Davis) #2

I’ve just noticed the same, and it’s showing zero views for yesterday too.

(Leathermeister) #3

I’m the same its reading zero and I know i had views yesterday as I was in and out doing my tags.

(Samantha Stanley) #4

Whew-I though I was being targeted by bots again :wink:

Love Sam x

(PoisonedAppleJewellery) #5

Phew! Glad to hear its broken, I got abit of a shock when both shops showed ) views, usually i get a few.

(Hobbitgirlie1880) #6

I have the same as you guys. Was looking to see if I had anymore views after putting all the tags on.
I bet we overloaded the system cos we all had more views. :wink:

2 Likes
(Rebecca Hart) #7

Thanks for flagging this up Eileen :grinning:
My views were 0 too!
Rebecca x

1 Like
(Sian ) #8

Just to let you know we’re aware the ‘views from yesterday’ is broken - we’re working on it and it should be back to normal when the update is run tomorrow. Apologies for the inconvenience.

5 Likes
(Eileens Craft Studio) #9

Thank you Sian :smile:

(Amberlilly) #10

Why can’t we have proper counter like other sites. Real time views.

(Norfolkwoodcrafts) #11

I contacted support twice in the last 2 or 3 days about the views,but didn’t get an answer, I should have come here I suppose.

Paul

(Sian ) #12

Hi Paul - we replied to both of your emails. If you didn’t receive the emails could you please check your spam folder?

(Norfolkwoodcrafts) #13

Hi Sian,
I have just checked spam folder and no they are not there, no worries though ,thanks for responding and i have the answer to the query.

Paul

(Norfolkwoodcrafts) #14

Hi again Sian, I am wondering if you could send me an email to check whats wrong , as I didn’t receive your other emails I could miss out on a sales email.
Thanks
Paul