Folksy Ltd

Problem with shop counter

(Eileens Craft Studio) #1

Has it broken again only it’s read zero for the last 2 days and I know items in my shop have been viewed on Monday and Tuesday.

(Little Ramstudio) #2

Same here Eileen - felt very blue seeing that big fat zero :cry:

Thankfully GA told another story :smile:

(Myfanwys Appliques) #3

Thank goodness not just me!
Rosalind x

(Birdandmonkey) #4

I’m new here( waving hello) and I know that at least 2 people have favourited my little shop and the counter says 0? Confused?

(Karen Ellam) #5

I too have seen the dreaded “zero” views for the past few days. I felt a little unloved and deflated. Its a relief the counter maybe on the blink again :wink:
I’m going to check my google analytics later to see what’s what :grinning:

Karen :strawberry:

(Eileens Craft Studio) #6

I know how you felt, when I saw the zero on Tuesday I felt very down then I had a friend phone and say she’d been looking in my shop and how many wonderful items I had.

(Emma Higgins - Printmaker) #7

I thought something must be up… I’ve had 0 views for the last two days but magically still managed to sell 3 prints!!

(Pauline Hayward) #8

If you look at the top right hand corner it say’s last updated on Sunday or at least mine does so that shows its not working again.

Pauline

(Ali Dufty) #9

Mmmmm, last year this seemed to be happening on a weekly basis!!! , but thought that it had all been sorted . I don’t check personal viewing figures quite so often these days , Summer generally tends to be a quieter time for me , but admit I did a double take at a big fat zero !!! Hopefully it’s a very temporary glitch ! :wink:

(Paula Moorhouse) #10

Really glad that I saw this thread. I only stocked my shop yesterday and was beginning to despair when I checked and saw the counter said I had no views. I shall be patient and hope that when it’s fixed that it shows someone has actually looked at my shop :smile:

(Eileens Craft Studio) #11

Well spotted Pauline I’ve just had a closure look mmmm shows I didn’t look properly oopps

(Elaine) #12

Phew! Have been in panic mode these last few days. Hadn’t noticed the “last updated” bit.

(Pauline Hayward) #13

Looks like it may be sorted now. I’ve just looked and mine is now showing last up dated was Wednesday.

Pauline