Broken counter

I think it’s broken the one the daily views for your shop :open_mouth:

According to the counter, I got zero views yesterday. :blush:

Esterina x

1 Like

I know I had views yesterday as my friend was looking in my shop while on the phone to me asking if I could make one of my items in a different colour for her mother’s birthday. However mines at zero.

I’ve reported it to Doug!

Hope Doug is getting double biscuits just now…

3 Likes

Poor Doug he must be pulling out his hair

I’ve noticed all the problems have transpired on here have coincided with all the problems I’m having with other websites and the fact I had an update from Microsoft grrrrrr

Everything was fine until Microsoft’s latest update.

Mine said zero also Esterina but i only get a couple of views normally anyway. My poor old shop gets lost in the big internet world :frowning: I just did a Peek test today, so tomorrow i will get 1 view :smile:

I had 0 views yesterday too, I think he views counter has had a problem for a long time.
I signed up to MISI last year and loved the fact that you could add a link to places like Twitter and see the views counter increase by tens, a few seconds after the tweet, yet on here I get a few views a day if Im lucky.
Although I like that feature Ive given up with MISI as Ive had views but no sales. Il stick with Folksy, I like it here, despite only 1 sale this year.

My shop showed 0 view for yesterday as well.

Same here.

Snap lol. A big fat zero views when I looked this morning.

Karen

Strange… my ffflowers shop has had 0 views showing for a few days now which is unusual, whereas this one which is new(ish) and quite often genuinely has no views has been showing a handful each day. So it’s not totally broken…

Mines all back to normal now:) I think admin must have fixed it :slight_smile:

I don’t think the counter works correctly, as my counter show 8 views for yesterday, whereas GA shows 23 views.

Esterina