It seems to take forever adding tags to every listing!

550 items in my first shop…I have probably tagged about 50 or 60…

150 items in my second shop…I have tagged about 30…

I love that we have the tags now, but it’s flippin’ hard work going through that many listings to add them to everything! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow I thought tagging 160 was bad. Must admit I did rush mine so I have slowly been changing them.

1 Like

ugg I still have a load to do but I decided not to do all 320 plus at once. I find a doing 6 or 7 per day takes the sting out of it.

1 Like

I feel your pain. I’ve got 300 listings but a series of summer shows lined up so hopefully I’ll sell a decent number and then just have to do what is left.

1 Like

Have you ever added the time up? I have 760 items in my folksy shop at the moment - say it takes me 3 minutes to do each one, that’s 2,280 minutes in total!

2,280 minutes = 38 hours which is a full week’s work!

1 Like

The tags, I thought I had read somewhere that they were “back”, does this mean that they could disappear again? wow @pipdesigns yes its a full weeks work :smiley:

It is quite a task even for about 100 of my items. But I did them in bathces…one section at a time with days of break in between. I have one small section to go…

Break the task down…in sections / types of products / best selling / audience etc. It’ll be easier this way.

I only have aout 30 items in both my shops but even that seems forever to add tags…
I have a tag question, are the words in tags noticed more by customers in searches than the words in the listings and title? It seems odd to add the same words in title/listing and tags so I wondered which was most beneficial to searches.

I’m working through my 100 or so listings a batch at a time, I find it hard to decide on the tag words though, but I am glad they are back.