Item not paid for

Hi this has probably been asked before. I had my first ‘sale’ yesterday but the buyer then contacted me to say they were unable to pay via folksy and would I accept a bank transfer. I replied that I only accept payment through Folksy - I am new to online selling and not sure about bank transfers. The buyer’s Facebook page just consisted of lots of ‘updated’ photos of the buyer with no other content.
My question is can I relist straight away and will my Folksy bill be automatically changed to reflect this non sale

1 Like

Can think of no reason someone genuinely can’t pay via PayPal as can always use a card instead. Offer to send a PayPal invoice which can pay directly by card but I would Not send my bank details to something iffy like that.
Folksy support will cancel order for you which will relist it.

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply. I thought perhaps I was being over cautious about the offered method of payment.

Nope, youve done the right thing. I cant see any good reason to leave folksy for payment processing, and plenty of bad reasons. Do you have Stripe set up? Gives paypal haters another option.

Thanks for the suggestion, I will look into it.