Folksy Ltd

It's my FOLKSY 10th Birthday today

(Dee Brett) #21

Happy Folksy Birthday Joy!!

(Fiona Thomson) #22

congrats @JOYSofGLASS!

i just had a peek, and it’ll be my 9th shopbirthday at the end of this month. the years have flown, huh??!

i remember making a custom thingy for a customers 12 year old daughter “just 5 minutes ago” - that same customer has just been back to buy her daughter a 21st birthday gift!
:grimacing:

(Tina Martin) #23

Happy 10th Birthday JOYSofGLASS :tada::tada::tada:

(MadeintheTemple) #24

Happy 10th birthday, I share the day with you being my wedding anniversary. Always love your work, here’s to the next 10 years :sparkling_heart::tada::bouquet::cake::champagne::champagne::champagne:

(Joy Salt) #25

Thank you and thanks to everyone who has responded. I love this forum, sooooo friendly and helpful, always.
Joy xx

PS: Really did have a pretty excellent birthday with another sale later in the evening.

(Suzanne Francis) #26

Happy 10th birthday! well done :slight_smile:

(Zoe Fowler) #27

@JOYSofGLASS congratulations to your shop. Ten years wow! How many years have Folksy been going?

I have only had my shop on Folksy for two years.

(Amanda Crago) #28

Well congratulations @JOYSofGLASS that it a great achievement!! :birthday::birthday:

(Julia K Walton) #29

Congratulations, Joy! And many more happy returns, I hope!

I’ll have a slice of GF Cherry Bakewell, please! :yum: :cake:

(junemccabe) #30

Congratulations Joy! @JOYSofGLASS :heart::heart::heart:

(Natalie Franca) #31

Hi Joy, filming begins this week! https://www.prolificnorth.co.uk/news/broadcasting-news/2019/04/filming-begins-new-bbc-comedy-scarborough?utm_source=Prolific%20North&utm_campaign=6a20e380e9-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2019_04_15_10_07&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_414d662abd-6a20e380e9-148021673 (sorry the link is so long!)

xx

(Joy Salt) #32

Thanks Natalie. I’m quite excited :smiley::smiley: