It's my FOLKSY 10th Birthday today

Happy Folksy Birthday Joy!!

1 Like

congrats @JOYSofGLASS!

i just had a peek, and it’ll be my 9th shopbirthday at the end of this month. the years have flown, huh??!

i remember making a custom thingy for a customers 12 year old daughter “just 5 minutes ago” - that same customer has just been back to buy her daughter a 21st birthday gift!
:grimacing:

2 Likes

Happy 10th Birthday JOYSofGLASS :tada::tada::tada:

1 Like

Happy 10th birthday, I share the day with you being my wedding anniversary. Always love your work, here’s to the next 10 years :sparkling_heart::tada::bouquet::cake::champagne::champagne::champagne:

1 Like

Thank you and thanks to everyone who has responded. I love this forum, sooooo friendly and helpful, always.
Joy xx

PS: Really did have a pretty excellent birthday with another sale later in the evening.

1 Like

Happy 10th birthday! well done :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@JOYSofGLASS congratulations to your shop. Ten years wow! How many years have Folksy been going?

I have only had my shop on Folksy for two years.

1 Like

Well congratulations @JOYSofGLASS that it a great achievement!! :birthday::birthday:

1 Like

Congratulations, Joy! And many more happy returns, I hope!

I’ll have a slice of GF Cherry Bakewell, please! :yum: :cake:

1 Like

Congratulations Joy! @JOYSofGLASS :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Hi Joy, filming begins this week! https://www.prolificnorth.co.uk/news/broadcasting-news/2019/04/filming-begins-new-bbc-comedy-scarborough?utm_source=Prolific%20North&utm_campaign=6a20e380e9-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2019_04_15_10_07&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_414d662abd-6a20e380e9-148021673 (sorry the link is so long!)

xx

Thanks Natalie. I’m quite excited :smiley::smiley:

1 Like

BBC 1 Scarborough 9.30-10.00 tonight Friday 6th
Keep an eye out for my suncatchers … hoping they will make an appearance in one or more of the 6 episodes

4 Likes

Oooh how exciting Joy. Not watching tonight but hopefully I’ll get a chance to watch it on catch-up. x

1 Like

I told Bob that if any of them are on we are going to have to watch again on catchup so I can take a photo.

Congratulations @JOYSofGLASS!

watching it now…I will look out for them xx

Not seen them. Looks as if I’ll be watching next week too. Fortunately it’s quite amusing :slight_smile:

Many congratulations @JOYSofGLASS . You have obviously put in so much hard work and you are always generous with your advice to us mere newcomers. You are quite an inspiration!

2 Likes

Belated congratulations! Just catching up on Scarborough and keeping an eye out xxx it’s my 10 year anniversary too this year can’t remember the actual date but some time in September I think!!

1 Like