Jewellery Boxes

Help please. I have always bought my little rigid 2 piece jewellery boxes from Tiny Box company. Tiny letter boxable little white ones for pendants, brooches and earrings.
For Pendant sets … pendant and earrings I have slightly bigger ones… too deep for letter box at 3cm and 80 x 60 mm. I’ve had them in red and blue in the past but just discovered I only have 4 left … having just made 6 pendant sets.

Searched Tiny Box company and can’t find anything at all that sort of size… either way to small or too big.

Any suggestions for a different supplier would be most welcome. xx

1 Like

Morning Joy, I use Packaging World, their FSC Range is perfect for all my jewllery they have a good range of letterbox size I use the 63x95 for larger pendants, 90x90 for bangles and 51x70 for smaller pendants and earrings or scarf rings and for studs the 65x65 are perfect.

Max :slight_smile:

I use the boxes from international craft, they do a pendant box 75 x 50 x 15mm or a bangle box 75 x 75 x 19mm which work for large letter sizes.

Meanwell Packaging do black jewellery boxes. You can buy just one, or get discount for quantity. Wholesale Jewellery Gift Boxes & Packaging - Necklace & Earring Boxes
For a larger and more colourful range try Box Displays Jewellery Boxes | Storage Boxes | Gift Boxes | Jewellery Boxes Bags | Boxes | Necklaces | Labels | Jewellery Box | Trays

1 Like

Max Thank you very much. off to have a look. Was taken aback when I didn’t find the Tiny Box ones I’ve used before but not needed any for a while. Currently have 6 pendant sets on my table and only 4 empty boxes !!

Thank you. Yes I found them and have bookmarked the page awaiting responses here. xxx

Thanks Sasha… Will take a look at these. I love this forum. I know if I ask a sensible question I will get sensible answers :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks All… I had sent a note to the Tiny Box company and they looked up my last order and confirmed the size I use is discontinued. Incredibly helpful though and even offered to pass my enquiry on re making me a bespoke size. As I don’t use that many that’s not an option but they pointed me at these so I’ve ordered some :

Joy x

PS Mine are lovely navy blue option

3 Likes

westpack has eco boxes.