Jewellery hangers and feedback

I’ve been struggling along with a dry spell for sales for a while now. I know some is the current climate (dressy earrings and masks don’t mix!) but I still feel there’s something about my shop that’s just not making people commit when they view. I’ve been sporadic on social media (the toll of lockdown with small children) but I’m working on Instagram again and will start working on Facebook soon.

I would value any feedback. One thing I know I’m terrible at is keywords. I also wondered if anyone could make a better earring stand than the plastic thing I’m making do with? It needs to take ear posts or ear wires (so a glass won’t do), accommodate a long drop (but not look daft with smaller pieces), and sit the earrings closer together so I can focus on them better. It must also have room to fit bulkier beads. I was thinking perhaps a clean white piece of pottery in an open square but would be open to suggestions! Much as I would love to make my own, I want it to look clean and professional.

We struggled with showing earrings but found this which works well, wasn’t too expensive and will last. Customer feedback was positive as they felt it gave a better view of size and how they’d look

3 Likes

Thank you; scale has always been the other issue! :grin:

I’ve got the same one in white, sister says I’ve almost the full body, with a mannequin, hands, head, and a foot​:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I use a cocktail glass, not too tall and earrings can drop freely because of the shape of the glass.

2 Likes

Thankyou I agree its always good to have useful tip on dislaying our jewelry. x

1 Like

Thank you; I do sometimes use a similar vase but it doesn’t work with ear posts…

We are also facing the same problem while doing jewelry photography shoots. mannequin. jewelry stand is affordable and easy to use than mannequin.