July Jollies Daily Listing Challenge Thread - July 2016

Hiya everyone!
Happy July :hugs:
Thanks dawn @hobbitgirlie1880 for running the thread much appreciated and thanks Jax @paperchainsandbeads for this month, again much appreciated xx

Just caught up pinning June’s thread and I’ve just started a July board, I’ll be back with the link but here’s mine today and see you all later for catch up, Steph xx

2 Likes

Good morning - happy new month. Starting small

Hi everyone!
Hopefully it’ll be third month lucky for me… I’ve been struggling on the sales front…

And to catch up with the last couple of days of June…

Afternoon

Hi everyone, I had such a lot of trouble finding the new thread, but did in the end. Not sure what happened so thank you Max @paperchainsandbeads for taking on the hard work of keeping tabs. Much appreciated. Amazingly I woke up to a sale this morning, so please add 1 to my tally, thank you

Here is my new one

Carol xx

Something new from me :slight_smile:

Thank you :slight_smile: Memory Books is just fine! xx

Everything loved & tweeted to here. I nearly spilled my coffee then with 2 of my things on the front page at the same time! Have been here since 2010 and that’s never happened!

9 Likes

Hello everyone

A good start to the month with a sale to report please Max @paperchainsandbeads It looks like the sales fairy has been busy today, lets hope she hasn’t worn herself out!!

Annie @HeavenlyAnarchist love the goldfinch coaster, we have a pair in our garden, they bring a lovely splash of colour.

@SoSewMegan gorgeous bowl!

I have these earrings to share today:

Wishing everyone a good month with lots of sales,

Jayne x

2 Likes

Woohoo…someone bring out the bunting, I’ve got 4 sales to add to the tally please Max @paperchainsandbeads I’ve beaten Junes total already :joy:

10 Likes

Found you at last! Here’s my offering for today. Will be back to catch up this evening.

evening folks all added to the tally, megga happy dance for you all :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Evening

Thanks Max @paperchainsandbeads for running the thread this month & congratulations to all on the early sales!
Lets hope July is a bumper month for all of us!

Dawn @hobbitgirlie1880 hope you had a lovely afternoon with your family and your nephew enjoyed his birthday.

A re-list from me, then off to finish getting ready for 2 long days at Northampton Town Festival :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Newly finished day

Good evening.
Im just back from my sister’s. My nephew had a brilliant birthday thank you. He got completely spoilt and had a fantastic time with his little friends. The only thing that kept being annoying is my mum. She kept making snide remarks about things and bossing me about. I got so cheesed off to the point in the car home I told my brother in law I would disown her if she doesn’t behave her self. We will have to see how she is tomorrow. As we have a massive family bbq for nephews birthday.

Roz @OrchardFelts just read your news. Congratulations on the sale going through and hope you have a fantastic holiday

I have a bracelet to show you this evening
https://folksy.com/items/6873160-Blue-boat-charm-bracelet-

Sorry I’m sooooo moany. I don’t do well with my family. you would never guess huh.
Be back later

1 Like

These are so cute so just placed an order from your shop! :slight_smile:

Morning everyone - an early one from me: Catch up later x

Good morning :slight_smile:

Good morning.
Hope everyone has a lovely weekend. I’m getting ready for big family bbq. Should be fun.
I have a bracelet for you
https://folksy.com/items/6873162-Yellow-glass-and-crystal-star-charm-bracelet-

I’ll have to make some earrings soon. I seem to have made loads of bracelets but no earrings in ages.
See you later

Good morning and happy Saturday to you all. I fell off the wagon a bit (so to speak…) at the end of June but hopefully get back on track in July! Here’s one for today and one for yesterday…
https://folksy.com/items/6868680-Cat-Coaster-Whimsical-Art-Gift-Household-Original-Art
https://folksy.com/items/6868683-Wolf-Coaster-Whimsical-Art-Gift-Household-Original-Art

Enjoy your BBQ Dawn @hobbitgirlie1880 - hope the weather holds out for you!

Well done on your sales Emma @TheCornishCoasterCompany and Carol @cariadcrafts11 . I’m still waiting for my first one on here - maybe July will be the month :smile_cat:

Waves madly to Dottie @dottiedesigns :grin:

Annie @HeavenlyAnarchist - your coasters are just stunning!

Today is mostly going to be painting, resting and catching up with an old work colleague. She’s another big cat lover so I think she might be looking forward to seeing my Jinx and Janie as much as she is me!

2 Likes