July Jollies Daily Listing Challenge Thread - July 2016

enjoy the bbq @hobbitgirlie1880
another small brooch but very different from yesterday’s

Good morning everyone!
Good luck for sales in July @thecuriousartofmadamej

Morning everyone. Having a few clearout hats as I have boxes of hats and need to make room for the new items I am making.

Morning jollies, I found a fat 1/4 of this owl fabric in my stash so thought I’d make these :slight_smile:
https://folksy.com/items/6873587-A-set-of-4-Coasters-Fabric-Owl-Coasters

Morning everyone.

Nice to see you back here Susan @dottiedesigns :relaxed:

Yay max @paperchainsandbeads can you add 2 more sakes to the tally please.

3 Likes

I love these x

1 Like

Morning all!
Caught up on yesterday’s posts…now today’s! Forever chasing my tail at the moment!
Hiya Susan @dottiedesigns great to see you! Xx​:wave::wave:
Hope the weekend At the festival goes really well for you sue @BeadstormJewellery and anyone else who has fairs xx

Colleen @MidnightStarDesigns hope things keep going in right direction for you all, it’s sounding very positive xx

Great news Roz @OrchardFelts enjoy your hols…well deserved X

Have a great weekend Jax @JacquelineOJewellery see you back Tuesday X

Have a lovely day dawn @hobbitgirlie1880 X

Three sales for supply tally please max @paperchainsandbeads… Thank you so much! Heidi @Textiletreasure

Here’s some more supplies from me today a new set…can I tempt you with cake???:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Catch up with pinning today’s later, Steph xx

4 Likes

good morning all (just)…today I have listed two aceos.

1 Like

Hello Folks

just having a quick catch up before I start sanding & polishing some pendants.

I’m hoping to add more to my beads & pendants section soon.

This one is reversible and comes with a lovely ornate bail.

Have a lovely weekend

Karen x

1 Like

Afternoon everyone. All loved to here. Hope things are going well at the bbq @hobbitgirlie1880

I have this one for you today.

Wish I was at the sea side today, finding more goodies to cast. Oh well, can’t have everything I suppose.

Have a lovely day everyone x

1 Like

Good afternoon. Hope everyone is having a lovely day. its raining again here so its a perfect day to catch up on some sewing
Two make up bags added to my sale today

Valerie x

1 Like

Thank you @PhoebeJoy - I live in hope :smirk:

2 Likes

Just popping in to catch up x

1 Like

Thank you so much for all the lovely welcome backs! @thecuriousartofmadamej I had to peek to see who you were Dawn! Your style is so unique though I knew before I read your name! Lovely to see you around :slight_smile:
Here’s mine for today! Feels good to be choosing what to list rather than just dumping it all in as I did with my plus acc!

Tweeted from BC to here and faved everything! Lots of gorgeous shops faved that are new to me too!

2 Likes

So many fab things listed today & I forgot how much temptation comes your way in the listing club!

Off to the King’s Theatre in Southsea where my thespian small people are in Peter Pan tonight! My middlie is Mr Darling and my youngest is Nana The Dog lol!

Will catch up later :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Afternoon Jollies. A bracelet to match yesterday’s necklace! Hope you’re enjoying the BBQ Dawn @hobbitgirlie1880. I love those owl coasters Emma @TheCornishCoasterCompany.

2 Likes
1 Like

Hello everyone,

Thank you to Dawn for running the thread last month and to Maxine for this month. Here is something new from me to start the month off (even if I’m a day late)

Jeanie x