Just joined Twitter!

I think I posted on the craft hour page but its difficult to tell as so many posts on there. It is showing up on my page however. Is that how it works? if i post on your page, the tweet appears on mine too?

I just posted a photo and put the hashtag crafthour - does that mean it goes on the crafthour page or can just be seen by people searching for #crafthour ?

Canā€™t believe Iā€™ve had it linked up to facebook for all these years without a clue as to what I am doing - lol!

Iā€™m no expert, but I believe it goes on the CraftHour feedā€¦and I just followed you too!

Thank You - just followed you back :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi found you and following! x
Follow Handmade Hour and use #handmadehour during certain times they retweet you.

1 Like

Thank you! Following you too. Thanks for the tips!

Just want to say thank you to everyone who has added me on Twitter and given me some advice. it has made the whole process a lot less scary! x

2 Likes

@beadedbylaura

Hi Laura. Am following you on Twitter,

Iā€™ve found you on twitter and now following you! Iā€™m fairly new to twitter so Iā€™m still learning! @paulineplee

1 Like

Hi Pauline! Am following you too. Iā€™m new to Twitter too. Everyone on here has been really helpful with my questions about Twitter. So just ask if you need to know anything.

1 Like

Hi, here is mine!

https://twitter.com/Bolshie_Alice

1 Like

Have followed all the new ones above, and found some lovely shops I havenā€™t seen before.

1 Like

Hi Roxanne welcome to Twitter I love it and hope you will too. I donā€™t think anyone has mentioned this and apols if u already know but you can use ow.ly.com to reduce the size of your links. As Twitter is only 140 characters the links can take up a lot of space if there is something you want to say or you want to use a couple of hash tags. Iā€™ll come and follow you and find the other Twitter users on this thread. I am @clarkiedesigns Enjoy!

1 Like

Hi Emma. Thank you . Iā€™ll take a look at that link.
Iā€™m enjoying Twitter so far! Added you too. Thanks for the 're tweet!