Large clickable picture has gone

This ones for @dougfolksy :slight_smile:
A few days ago several people on the forum noticed (myself included) that the ability to post a large clickable photo no longer exists. If we want to provide a photo that will link through to the item page we can now only do it with the small item preview style picture. Not sure that this is in your control as it is a forum feature but thought Iā€™d ask anyway just in case we can get it back.

1 Like

Oh yes - I did this a couple of days ago but now I donā€™t see the ā€˜moreā€¦ā€™ button in this windowā€¦

(On a PC running Firefox)

I noticed this, but just clicked on ā€œUploadā€ after putting in the image location, and the photograph came up anywayā€¦

1 Like

Yep, the photo will come up, but it wonā€™t have the link to take you to the item x

Oh, didnā€™t realise that!..

1 Like

Still having the problem today. You cannot add the link which I normally attach to the picture

Lesley

I wonder why nobody in admin has responded to thisā€¦

Think @dougfolksy has been down with the flu, according to another thread ā€¦ sure heā€™ll be back on the case soon

3 Likes

@dougfolksy - have you had a chance to look at this issue yet please? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Another little bump for this thread before it gets lost again!

@folksycontent - Camilla, could you ask Doug if he knows why the ā€œshow moreā€ button has disapperaed when trying to post a clickable large photo link please? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I donā€™t think itā€™s anything we can change at our end unfortunately. It looks like itā€™s a forum feature. Sorry everyone!

1 Like

Thanks for your reply Camilla :slight_smile: Thatā€™s a shame as it was so useful.

2 Likes