Leaving Reviews

Sadly, it doesn’t show up for me. I might try to use a different browser. I’ve had problems with Google Chrome. Thanks for replying.

Hi - in your dashboard, to the left, under ‘Activity’, click on ‘Reviews’ - -these are reviews you leave for other shops. A button in orange is there saying ‘leave a review’ to the right of the item you need to leave review for.

Don’t click on ‘Purchases’ under ‘Activity’ -this just lists what you have purchased - and you cannot leave reviews in this section.
I hope that this helps.

1 Like

I think the notification box tends to pop up when the automatic log in has run out and I have to log in again, then as soon as I’ve logged in there’ll be a box at the top of the page and it’ll show on dashboard (although I don’t have one at the moment to take a screen shot of). There’s a cross to close the box and once you’ve closed it then it doesn’t show again until you get another new review to leave.

I’m using Chrome too so it shouldn’t be a problem with the browser.

The reviews link is quite far down the left hand menu on dashboard:

When you click on it you’ll get a list of your purchases, and either the feedback you’ve already left, or if you haven’t left a review yet, there’ll be a button on the right that lets you leave one.

If you haven’t got that reviews bit on your menu, can you take a screenshot of what you are seeing?

1 Like

Update: I changed my browser to Firefox and have resolved the issue. For some reason Chrome interferes with the interface for me on here.

1 Like

I agree. I’m new to Folksy and I’ve just received my first purchase and went to leave a review under ‘purchases’, but couldn’t find how to - I had to use the forum to find out, and saw your post. I didn’t notice the word ‘reviews’ under the ‘purchases’ button in my dashboard - probably because it’s not the most likely place to find it! It wouldn’t hurt to have a review button attached to the purchased item as well, and it would certainly make leaving a review a lot more straightforward.

1 Like