Liking the new forum look

I’m liking the new forum look are you :smile:

Hazel

2 Likes

taking me a while to find my way around, but i think it looks great so far and i love that there is more ‘interactability’ - if that makes sense! i like the ‘reply to’ option, and being able to add pictures so easily is brilliant (i could never get it to work for me in the old forum!)

4 Likes

Testing, testing 123 lol…
Oh this feels weird, but I do like it. I’m excited to try it all out.
One thing I am abit confused over is my shop name is Karenscraftybitz, but on my info details in the new forum its automatically changed to karenscraftybit??
I’ve tried to change it, but I can’t see a way. I’ve managed to add a avatar, but the name doesn’t seem to be adjusted. Hope someone can help :grinning:

Karen
X

Hi Karen. Looks like shop names are truncated after a certain length. We’ll look into finding a solution for that!

1 Like

Thanks for that @SianFolksy . I did wonder if that’s what had happened.

Karen :grinning:

I’m liking what I see so far, still finding my way around at the moment! It’s all so much better than the old forum!

1 Like

So far so good - just got to get my head totally round it, but considering the number of forums I’ve been on during the last 7 years that should be no trouble…

http://www.animated-gifs.eu/emoticons/0040.gif

Woo - I can use my emoticons here too!

http://www.animated-gifs.eu/emoticons/0055.gif

5 Likes

I agree. Its fab :grin::grin:

Karen
X

It took a bit of time getting used to it but I agree it’s much better.

1 Like

I’m liking it, it shouldn’t take to long to get used to.

1. I like the colours
  2. I like the reply button
  3. I like the smilies :smile:
  4. I like that you can make lists
  5. I like that I can use quotes from another post but I just need to work out how!!!
    Jan x
1 Like
enter preformatted text here[quote="HandcraftedbyPi, post:10, topic:94"]

I’m liking it, it shouldn’t take to long to get used to.
[/quote]
I’m trying the quote function… ignore me if I get it wrong :slight_smile:

EDIT… I got it right :wink:

1 Like

just seeing if I can get it right?

Yay it worked …and I can edit.

I am liking the new options, but am finding everything a bit big and spread out. I am always slow to embrace change though, so am sure it will grow on me.

1 Like

@HandcraftedbyPi

I like that I can use quotes from another post but I just need to    work out how!!!

If this works I will have replied to @HandcraftedbyPi with a bit of quoted text and an animated emoticon
If it doesn’t work you;ll just get whatever I typed :slight_smile:
<

(I will get that baboon to dance if it’s the last thing I do before I go to bed !)
O bejeebers or however you spell that - there are 2 dancing now and one sitting still. where are they all coming from ??

YES :smile:
PS: He’s resting now :joy:

3 Likes

I do like how we can see how many people are posting and liking a post :smile:

1 Like

I think that’s more useful than what I’m doing - reply - because I could immediately see what you were replying to.

1 Like

Yes, I like to be able to see who’s doing what and the liking of a post is definitely a good idea

I really like how easy it is to get here with the orange “Talk Folksy” button. So simple! Ill be able to delete my old bookmark when it all goes live.

Oooh and I like that we can upload an image from the pc directly without posting it somewhere else first. That’s a big improvement.

2 Likes

yes I like this too, and the name … Talk Folksy I love it :smile:

1 Like

where’s the button to click for “this baboon is making me feel queezy”? :goberserk:

2 Likes

I like that you can see what’s new in all the different categories without having to jump in and out of forums, it should save everyone and everything from getting stuck in one place like we used to.

Ooh, and I also like the New/Unread lists at the top, it might stop me checking out the same thread umpteen times because I’d forgotten I already did…

1 Like