Listings being mixed-up?

We know this bug started earlier this week and it was fixed.
But just noticed this morning that our 2nd page has gone haywire again.
Anyone else have the same problem?

Just off to report it again…

Yes . All my stuff is now jumbled up again .I am just going to leave it now as it takes ages to put everything into styles etc… Who knows maybe somebody will think all my items are new as they are in different places / pages and actually buy something LOL

Same with mine too. Whenever I relist some items they go to the bottom of my shop instead of staying in the same place like they used to do. It’s such a pain to keep having to rearrange them back again. Fingers crossed the problem can get fixed.

Natalie x

Just twigged that’s what is happening
Every time anything is re-listed it gets shoved at the bottom of the last page! Do hope it gets fixed really quickly otherwise it’s yet another house-keeping task to add to the already long list :cry:

It took me 1 hour to move everything back to how it was and how I want it and I’ve less than 80 items. So for those with over 100 items it could take some shops hours!

Fingers crossed Doug will be able to fix it.

Natalie xx

The problem is still not fixed. I flagged it up again with Support and they said someone was looking into it again.

There is another thread on the Talk Folksy forum where Folksy support seem to be posting too. Not sure if it’s in Shop Talk or elsewhere, but worth keeping an eye out for any updates there.

Hopefully they will get this sorted out on Monday… :frowning: