Re-listing not working?

Is there a problem with listing today, it seems to not be working? Anyone else not able to re-list? Is it something at your end @Folksyadmin

I’ve just listed new items and relisted some old items. I’d drop folksy an email as it might be specific to you.

Will do Sasha., thanks.

Hi @Folksyadmin @dougfolksy We’ve the same problem we had a couple of weeks ago, we can’t re-list any items. We’ve tried a couple of times this morning & ours are not showing up though other shops are listing OK. Could you get your spanners out and give it a whack, thank you. :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for the headsup, there.
I’ve had a look and it does look like messages to add newly listed items to the search index were struggling.
I’ve restarted the process and it seems to be behaving, now, so I’ll look into the cause of the issue.
I’ve recently boosted the resources available to the server that handles this but maybe I should be thinking about finding a way to increase them a little more.
Sorry about the issues with relisting and thanks so much for letting us know about the problem.
Oh, and I’ll run a task now that should ensure all the items relisted so far should appear in the search index.
Thanks again,
Doug.

1 Like

Thanks for taking a look at the problem Doug. Alas it’s doing it again this morning, we’ve listed 4 and they’ve not appeared. Can you give it another thump for us. Thank you!