Look - this shop needs their first sale!

Here’s a new thread for you to add to whenever you discover a shop that makes gorgeous things but which hasn’t had their first sale yet. I know this lady’s work from facebook, and this lovely picture surely deserves a good home?

8 Likes

Am I allowed to add my own shop here? I love my work making leather goods and I promote actively. So far I am getting views but still waiting for that first sale! Thanks for reading.

3 Likes

Don’t see why not Catherine - your things are indeed lovely and in particular this item might hopefully make an appearance on the Christmas list of many of the Forum’s visitors!

https://folksy.com/items/7059420-Leather-crochet-hook-case

2 Likes

Thank you Heidi !

1 Like

Oh what a lovely thread idea… :blush:

I will love and pin. Every little helps.

Karen x

1 Like

Wow that’s a gorgeous shop. I will pin and tweet some of her products as they really are lovely. It may help a bit xx

1 Like

Thank you ladies!:grinning:

1 Like

I have loved these items, I too think they are lovely. If it’s OK I will make them part of a Folksyfriday post on Fb. Anyone else waiting for their first sale? That could be my theme. xxx

1 Like

This shop has some lovely candle gifts for Christmas…

3 Likes

Fab idea - I’m sure there must be more? :slight_smile:

Hi, I’m waiting for my first Folksy sale although that’s not surprising as I been open less than 2 weeks! I’ve only got 20 listings at the moment as they take ages to create but have added my better items first (only another 30+ still to do).

3 Likes

Lovely shop Tim, I hope you do well here.

1 Like

Well, it’s Friday tomorrow and on Fridays I try to do a post about Folksy on Facebook to join in with #FolksyFriday. I’m sorry it’s only Fb but I don’t pin or tweet or anything. I’ll write something along the lines of

“Last week I shared three shops which are long time favourites of mine, but on Folksy there are always new favourites to discover. Here’s some lovely shops which are just nestling in to the Folksy community, and if you happen to be looking for Christmas gifts, it’s really worth paying them a visit .”

I’ll add some pictures and links for @MandyBarnesTextileArt, @HSBarn, @Thecraftycurioshop, and @TChristianJewellery.

Can I also recommend interacting with British Crafters if you are on Fb, most days you can add a link to your work on their opening post and maybe it gets shared.

1 Like

Thank you so much for promoting me, its really appreciated! I’ve looked at the British Crafters page and it looks interesting :smile:

Fab idea - thank you very much! I’ll try to take part as I am home for part of tomorrow :slight_smile:

Although, I am always happy for some promotion Amanda @plumporridge I am not a shop waiting for my first sale ! My post above was for a shop called Magsaroma. Thank you anyway.

1 Like

Ah yes, so sorry, I see I looked at the wrong name there! Doh!:blush: I’ll include Magsaroma instead.

2 Likes

Thank you The Crafty Curio Shop, I’m still wanting to make my first sale. Would be great to sell a Christmas candle!
How about a peak at this shop https://folksy.com/items/7033150-Happy-Bunny-Mug-12-Available
Ideal Christmas gift. This lady needs a first sale too. Many Thanks

2 Likes

Such a sweet bunny!

1 Like

New shop waiting for a first sale too on Folky.