Made in the East Midlands

Awww thank you so much Jo :blush: x

1 Like

Little Posy the squirrel postcardā€¦

4 Likes

Morning Jac

Thank you for letting me know the earrings arrived safely - Iā€™m pleased you like them and the bracelet. I must admit, I knew you had ā€˜lovedā€™ some things and I was pretty sure that bracelet was one of them so i checked back through my history to double-check. Iā€™m pleased it will find a new, loving home :grinning:

The print was really lovely - and I see Post has made another appearance above :grinning:

1 Like

Iā€™ve seen galleries asking 50% commission too - apparently itā€™s quite common.

Hi ladies.
Firstly Iā€™d like to start off by thanking you all for the support and also the kind words youā€™ve all given (to me and each other). Iā€™m glad I joined this little group. The

quality of work is wonderful :grinning:
My new one for today is thisā€¦

5 Likes

Not quite sure what happened to that post above, itā€™s all over the place :joy:

Another cutie Jo - even if it is all a bit on the wonk :grinning: Glad youā€™re find the thread helpful - itā€™s nice to have your support and contribution too.

Iā€™ve listed a pair of earrings today to match the necklace shown yesterday:

5 Likes

Awww thank you Karen :blush: ā€¦Posy was feeling left out so she want to pop by and say hello :wink:

Still in shock about the 50% commission but I guess i havenā€™t been to galleries to ask about selling my work itā€™s been more gift & craft shops that i work with because of the customer type.

Thank you so much the bracelet will defiantly find a very good home with my step mum i just gotta wait a while before i can give it to her :smiley:

1 Like

Morning everyone, hope youā€™re

all well x

4 Likes

Hi all,
Seeing all the latest lovelies being listed has made me pull my finger out and finish my newest itemā€¦

Iā€™m just below your newest mini easel @LittleTrinketGirl love it! Almost an east midlands takeover :wink:

5 Likes

Hi Karen,
Iā€™ve just realised the dove I call the fantail isnā€™t listed on folksy. (the perils of making too many types of doves! :grin:) Were you talking about this one? If so, yes I can paint to match the folk style, no probs.

3 Likes

Hi Helen

Thanks for getting back to me

Sorry no ā€“ itā€™s the Fantailed Dove thatā€™s on your website - link below. As I said in the post I just want it to look a little less Christmassy and to match the colours ā€“ but not necessarily the pattern ā€“ of the White Folk Birds. You can just add a reserved listing for me without listing the item for general sale in your Folksy shop (although Iā€™m sure youā€™d do well). Sorry if the bit about reserved listings is telling you something you already know :grinning:

2 Likes

Morning all - nice to see all youā€™re lovely makes. Helen @FitzjohnAndNoble the picture is really cute and unusual.

Today Iā€™ve listed a new necklace in subtle shades of grey - seem appropriate for the weather weā€™re having :smirk:

3 Likes

Hi Karen,
oooo, I had no idea we can create reserved listingsā€¦just had a look on my dashboard/add a new listing but couldnā€™t see how to create a custom order, if you can point me in the right direction thatā€™d be great :smile:

You just create a listing - quantity 1 - and in the item title put for example ā€˜Reserved Listing For Karenā€™ and this means it wonā€™t appear in search and people will see it immediately they view your shop. You can then send the web page to your customer and they order in the normal way and because youā€™ve only listed 1 item it disappears from you shop. You can specify the exact details of the order so the customerā€™s clear what theyā€™re getting.

Because you canā€™t actually stop someone else ordering it I also put a note at the very top of the description somewhere along the lines of ā€˜this is a reserved listing for Karen. Sorry but if you order this item and you are not Karen the order will be cancelled and the payment refunded.ā€™ You can always add - contact me if youā€™d like this item creating specially for you etc.

1 Like

Thanks for taking the time to explain that Karen, Iā€™ve learnt something new today!

1 Like

Thatā€™s fabulous Helenā€¦really unusual & unique i love the design! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Morning all - hope everyone is well and keeping warm :snowman:ļø :snowflake:ļø

Today Iā€™ve listed the earrings to match the necklace I showed you yesterday:

Have a good day :grinning:

4 Likes

Little brown hare [now sold]

3 Likes
4 Likes