Made in the East Midlands

Afternoon all

Loving your Valentine picture Jo @LittleTrinketGirl and your lovely hearts are very romantic too Elisabeth @kennelcraft.

Very luxurious toiletries bags Helen @PocketfulCreations.

Jac @cheekymonkeystudio your listing looks like some close cousins of little Posy who keeps me company sitting above my desk :grinning:

Iā€™ve listed a necklace today in pearls and garnets - as a historian by training this combination appeals to me as it a historical combination used a far back - at least - as Elizabethan times:

4 Likes

That is absolutely gorgeous!! x

2 Likes

Thank you Karen,
That necklace is really classy x

1 Like

Thank you - I had just enough Garnets and Crystals in my bead box to make it - sometimes a design is just meant to be :grinning:

That one definitely was meant to be, it looks really expensive too x

Hope the price doesnā€™t put people off :thinking:

If someone isnā€™t happy paying that price for all those pearls, garnet and Swarovski then they must be mad! Itā€™s more than worth it in my opinion. :grinning:

1 Like

I probably could have charged more but the beads were just sitting in my box, I was happy just to make something lovely out of them.

1 Like

https://folksy.com/items/6956933-Sweet-Girl-with-Rose-Champagne-Handcrafted-Mini-Canvas-and-Easel-Gift-

3 Likes

Karen @silvertreejewellerydesign, that necklace is lovely - very elegant.

Jo @LittleTrinketGirl, I love your range of little canvases - theyā€™re so cute.

Iā€™ve loved and pinned. Iā€™m hoping to do a couple of listings now so I may be back in a while.

2 Likes

Thank you Helen - some combinations are so classic that they almost do the work for you. The pearls are really lovely and I hope they find a nice home :grinning:

1 Like

I managed to finish this crown today and list it! :crown:
https://folksy.com/items/6956947-Bronze-flower-crown-woodland-wedding-headpiece

6 Likes

Yay - I got my listings done! Here they are. Floral tote bags.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s pretty Debbs, pinned and loved x

2 Likes

Lovely Helen, loved and pinned x

2 Likes

Morning everyone,
Well done on sale number 50 karen! @silvertreejewellerydesign I should be able to add a design to the fantail dove (the bases are now all glued on so it depends if I can get my hand in to paint it!) Itā€™s interesting to read youā€™ve gone from historian to jewellery designer, funny where life takes us! Your pearl and necklace is lovelyā€¦:heart: am going to pick something pretty for motherā€™s day from your shop too. :gift:
@LittleTrinketGirl Iā€™m finding Folksy a bit slow at the mo, I do sell on other sites which are a little busier but think Jan is a bit sparse order wise for many-we all spent out at xmas and are now reeling at the credit card billsā€¦still, gives me a chance to work on new productsā€¦:smiley:

1 Like
3 Likes

If you could do that for me that would be lovely - money permitting Iā€™ll probably order one of the folk birds too and I like them to be recognisably the same - Identical is not essential, whatever work technically - but I would like the colours to match and the blue paint used on the Folk birds matches my walls :grinning: If you want to make a custom listing and me to pay first that would be fine.

I got into jewellery because I like unusual jewellery and I bought a kit for my goddaughter and thought I could do that so I did! I canā€™t draw or paint - Iā€™m not at all crafty, but I can do this - well I think I can :smirk: I had a neck/shoulder injury and it was really good re-hab for me and kept me sane through the pain.

2 Likes

Heck Helen 50% wowā€¦i couldnā€™t afford to do that on commission basis, the only way i could that is as wholesale & a minimum order amount but they would have to buy the stock rather then sale or return. 30% is my limit & it very tight on a couple of items.

Yep you dead right about making enough stock for the fairs over 2 or 3 days. Lolā€¦iā€™ll keep my eyes out for that perfect fair too! :wink:

1 Like

Morning Karen,

Congratulations on your 50th Sale!!! I wonder who that might be :wink:

Thank you sooooo much the gorgeous earring arrive yesterdayā€¦my stepmumā€™s gonna love them! And a special thank you for the very pretty bracelet, i had been looking at that one for my stepmum too. I brought her a blue scarf for her birthday this year & this will go fabulously with it so defiantly will be very much appreciated thank you so much :heart_eyes:

Yep my listing is some little cousins of Posy :relaxed: I painted two different coloured versions of this large framed print last Spring one for my Mum birthday and the other became the framed fine art giclee print in my shop. Took me ages to decide which one to give my Mum & it now hangs in her bedroom. :smile:

1 Like