Meet the Maker - Heidi Meier Textiles

Hello everyone - this week I’m the featured seller on the blog, with my new shop, which I’m really excited about.

To celebrate, I have a few offers and will be adding more today, with multi buys on cards so that you can save money and also postage. It’s been a very busy few months, with an exhibition, a workshop course and chaos at home in the form of building still going on, but everything pretty much comes to a conclusion this week, and I can start to breathe again and make more art!!

Hope you enjoy the blog - if you are interested in seeing how an artwork comes together, I’m going to be posting a series of posts on Facebook showing the development of my next design - Reflections. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Congratulations Heidi. Your shop is lovely, hope you get lots of sales this week.

1 Like

Thanks Claire - let’s hope we all see a surge of pre-Easter visitors!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations Heidi, love your work, hope you get back to normality after the building’s finished. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Tina - today we finally have a hall floor so it really does feel like seeing the light at the end of the tunnel now! Now I’m in tidy up and frantic cleaning mode! :smiley:

1 Like

Well done. Heidi. Your work is lovely.

1 Like

Thanks Roxanne - that’s lovely to hear! :slight_smile:

Wow! Heidi - your cards are stunning and beautifully made. Good luck for lots of sales :smile:

1 Like

Thank you! Lots of extra views so fingers crossed for those sales!! :grinning: