My work space

I hope this is the right category for this.
I know people have done this before but I thought it would be good (again) to show the area where we work.
This is my tiny corner where I sit with all my crafting stuff on the coffee table, complete with cup of tea…
There is a whole load more UNDER the table !!

5 Likes

it crammed!! looks like a very active mind at work :smile: there’s always a cup of tea at my workspace too

1 Like

I would be dipping my brush in the tea by mistake :smile:

3 Likes

I am more likely to drink the paint water…lol

3 Likes

I have often done both…!

1 Like

Well done to my OH for tolerating that my " workspace " amounts to a small room which I use for office type storage, the dining room (that comes with many inbuilt shelves) where I display my finished wares & the kitchen where he is frequently banned from when I am making batches of my toiletries. If the shoe was on the other foot I’d go insane

I have a small spare room to use. Here are a couple of pictures.
It’s not posh, but it’s mine! I share it with Pooh Bear!

Kim
x

1 Like

It’s small, but perfectly formed, eh? How about one of those folding “tv dinner” tables, like they sell in Dunelm Mill? You can sit on a chair to work, rather than a cushion - but you could still reach the stuff on your coffee table/shelf, while you were working…

I used to share the utility room with a washing machine, dryer, fridge, freezer and all the laundry & cleaning paraphenalia. Then we added another bedroom over the kitchen extension, so our old bedroom was freed up; my son moved in there and my wonderful husband suggested I should have his old room as a studio - yay!! There was supposed to be a sofa-bed in there also, but I’m afraid there just isn’t room, with all my clutter and stuff! So it’s all mine :slight_smile:

This is my main work-surface, with a table next to it (which I’m afraid is usually too cluttered with stuff, to be used as a work table!). I also have a large shelving unit and a desk, on the side of the room facing the plan chest. Oh, and loads of piles of stuff, all over the place - including on the floor and under the table & desk!

I have a huge work space and it is always messy!!! :wink:

1 Like

Just posted on previous similar thread…I’m an ex- craft room haver,as the 2nd bedroom was mine for a while when our daughter left home some years ago. She’s since returned, plus man, so I lost my room and my storage is a unit in our bedroom and my knee my work space. Anything involving sewing machine,or overlocker etc. has to be done on kitchen work top as we don’t even have a dining table. Don’t know where most of my materials are because they got shoved into boxes in the loft or garage. Very frustrating but they returned nearly 3 years ago and show no sign of moving on (who would? No work cos of health, bed,board,all found?) Think we must be too soft, but they’ve been around to help in the 18 months of my health fun (brain haemorrhsge, bilateral kidney stones and ruptured appendix)…Still wish for my space though.

1 Like