Need help to drive some traffic to your Folksy shop?

At British Crafters we have had an amazing January and are already fully booked for promotional packages in February!

We do have a special early bird offer though of a 10% discount on all booking for March/Apr/May/Jun using code EARLYBIRD10 Finishes at Midnight tonight! (31/1)

In December we helped some Folksy shops that were thinking of closing to be spring boarded onto the Folksy Top 40 list!

Come and see if we might be the missing link in your puzzle! www.britishcrafters.co.uk

Dottie x

2 Likes

I’d like to do this but £19.50 would use up too much of my monthly budget (£30) to do it regularly. Currently, I’m waiting to see if I can make some more money to justify the expenditure to the OH.

Sam x

1 Like

Hi Sam - totally understand, it’s a fine balancing act! Do come and join in on the FB page anyway as there are free shares to the page and people often make sales from the comments list on the pinned post without even having a share :slight_smile: https://www.facebook.com/BritishCrafters/

2 Likes

Have done so for a while but no luck there as yet. I will keep on liking and commenting on your page, however.

Sam x

Ah - sorry - it does get a bit manic! Will look out for you this week and promise a share x

1 Like

Totally! Thanks for liking my page, by the way! I had assumed it was down to my not getting online early enough in the morning, but I would get frowns from a certain quarter if I was already on my phone before the kids had had their breakfast, lol!

Sam x

1 Like

You are welcome for the like! Your jewellery is very pretty! You are right that the first few posted often get shared before I dash out on the school run! After that it’s a bit hit or miss tbh! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not at all! We’re all human and we have lives to live outside of the crafting and promoting. :sweat_smile:

Sam x

1 Like

Just booked for April - hope I remember to send you some links! My sales can’t get any worse than they have been this month so hopefully they will get a boost :slight_smile:

Thanks Susan

1 Like

Hi Roz - Thanks for your booking, I will remind you nearer the time if you forget! I look forward to promoting your fabulous work :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m really interested @dottiedesigns but I’m going on holibobs in April, so that’s probably not the best month… I’ll go and have a read of your site…

1 Like

Hi Sarah - do shout if you have any questions :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nearly forgot, just booked in the nick of time!!! :blush:

1 Like

Yay! Your work is a dream to promote Julie :slight_smile: Thanks for your bookings!

1 Like

Just booked aswell

1 Like

Thanks Dottie, now I’ve GOT to get my act together!! Lol xxx

1 Like

Thanks Valerie - will work my (handmade) socks off for you :slight_smile:

Just in case you missed it https://www.facebook.com/BritishCrafters/photos/a.156966937788336.37489.156796784472018/760710164080674/?type=3&theater :slight_smile: x

1 Like

Took the plunge lovely! Looking forward to it!

1 Like

Brilliant - thanks! I look forward to promoting your wonderful shop :slight_smile:

1 Like