New brighter and lighter look

I have just spent the weekend brightening up my shop…lighter and brighter and getting my pictures near on perfect (still learning) please popover and let me know what you think??? i have lots of new pieces to list also so keep looking over…lots of gemstone and crystal jewellery appearing soon :slight_smile:

https://folksy.com/shops/labyrinthspirit

1 Like

It looks great. :grinning: Really like the heart earings and the interesting way they hang.

1 Like

Your shop looks lovely and full of gorgeous items :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks super Debbi :slight_smile::sparkles:

1 Like

It does indeed look lighter and brighter (and with a consistency of styling that I’m envious of as I’ve yet to manage it) however… some of the pictures look like they need recropping as bits have been chopped off when folksy has cropped them to square on your shop front (I’m specifically talking about the bangles and druzy earrings)

1 Like

Looks fabulous, love your jewellery!!!

1 Like

Your pic’s and shop look fab, some really lovely items. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Your shop is looking great. You have some lovely items and I really like the rustic theme of your photos.

1 Like

Lovely jewellery and beautifully photographed :smiley:

1 Like

Great photos. Your jewellery is really pretty & unusual.

I used to hate taking photos for my shop, but over the years with abit of tweaking here and there I’m finally happy with how they are starting too look.
I know there’s room for improvement but looking back at my older photos make me cringe. So dark and dreary lol

Wishing u well with your shop

Karen x

I always admire your photos @karenscraftybitz they are really crisp and bright.

1 Like

Awww thanks so much Dawn @dawnsneesbyjewellery :blush:

1 Like

Thank you Karen :smile:

Thank you ladies :smiley: for your lovely feedback…i have visited you all i think and favourited you shops…if i have missed you out my apologies i will popover :wink: