New sellers, leave your Instagram link here

Now following

5 Likes

Thanks Dee.

I think it will come and it’s good to push yourself out of your comfort zone sometimes.

Have a lovely weekend.

5 Likes

Hello everyone! I’m new here :snail:

Here’s my Instagram page

I look forward to having a look at all your pages and creations when my little one is in bed! So long as I don’t fall asleep on his bed!

15 Likes

I have starting following all of the above. I am relatively new to using instagram and my address is https://instagram.com/grannys_handknits

13 Likes

Hello! I’m fairly new to Folksy, and just getting tangled up with Instagram. Not even too sure of my link, but I’ll try www.instagram.com/tranquillitymobiles
Just tested it - I might have got it right!

16 Likes

Hi Everyone!
My Instagram link is https://www.instagram.com/masquerade_mad/
I will go through all the above links and follow them
Stay safe!

14 Likes

Hello :wave:
I’m Angela from Woofs and Wool
I’ve have had a folksy shop only for a couple of months and I’m new to all this social media malarkey so posting something like this is very nerve wracking.
I’m on instagram as www.instagram.com/woofsandwool

16 Likes

Following you all xx

4 Likes

Now following

4 Likes

I am now following everyone above. Thanks, SallyAnn

6 Likes

Hi all, such a lovely idea @ChrisStoneArtist. I’ve followed everyone up to here (that I wasn’t already following). I’ve been a bit slack since lockdown started but I was trying to post everyday. I found doing things like folksy Friday and the IG challenges a good way to come up with content as I struggle to think of things to say! Good luck all.

Cheers Lou

7 Likes

@silverhares_jewellery.
I’m not that new I’ve been around for years however I’m fairly new to Instagram. Looking forward to meeting you with makers on there :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Hi everyone,

And thank you @ChrisStoneArtist for starting this post. I was already following quite a few of you, but I have followed the rest up to here.
My instagram is instagram.com/knots.and.treasures.

Thanks xx

14 Likes

Hello,

Thank you so much.
Would love to meet you.

Paulomi

15 Likes

Welcome Angela! I’m the same regarding social media. Your Instagram photos are beautiful!!

4 Likes

Now caught up and following everyone up to here!

3 Likes

aww thankyou very much .I always think my photos are rubbish compared to others! that’s boosted my confidence a bit ! have a lovely day Angela x

6 Likes

Hello everybody This is the link to my instagram page https://www.instagram.com/woodlandkeith/
The thing that I have found out about most social media is the tagging. This is very important. Some of the tags can seem quite obvious and a bit banal but a link is a link. It can seem a bit a bit strange and gross, as though you are selling out but after a while it becomes quite normal. If you want another opinion, have a look at “The Path to Becoming A Working Artist with Lisa Congdon”

17 Likes

@F2Imprint Followed! Lots more tags you could use on your lovely photos as well. I know what you mean, it took me a while to understand tags! Don’t forget #folksyshop, #folksyseller, etc.
I also use foreign language tags sometimes. e.g. фотография - Russian for photography.

4 Likes

I have followed everyone from here on Instagram (my favourite Social Media)
SallyAnn

6 Likes