New sellers, leave your Instagram link here

Hi everyone, my IG is https://www.instagram.com/AlicrySky
I love the site but confess Pinterest is my favourite :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Hi everyone,

We are new to Folksy (well about a week ago but just been trying to finish off shop!).
Our Instagram is https://www.instagram.com/mooandsnip/

We sell prints of hand drawn cityscape illustrations and also do commissions. Hope to see some of you over on Instagram👍

Thanks
Clare.

15 Likes

Following all above.

4 Likes

Caught up to here, & bumping back to top of the forum :grinning:

4 Likes

Got a couple of Instagram accounts that do well, the one for my shop is

13 Likes

Hi,

Launched on Folksy a couple of weeks ago, here’s a like to my Instagram where you’ll see a lot of foiled Wedding Stationery that I don’t currently advertise on Folksy:

12 Likes

Hi, I hope that’s right. I’m fairly new to Folksy, about 2-3 months, haven’t sold anything yet. Still trying to find my way around it. I sell handmade silver jewellery and fused glass items. How many listings do people recommend?

14 Likes

Love your stuff @MadebyRhian, now following on IG. I never know the answer to your question. You could have 300 items, but if no one knows they are there, they won’t sell. You could have twenty items and be a wizard at promotion and sell them.
I didn’t get significant sales until I went above 50 items, but about 75% of all my promotion is to my Folksy shop. I also relist regularly (free with a plus account), which will put you on the front page, if only briefly at the time of relist. Getting items “loved” can also get you seen on Folksy (unlike Etsy). Look out for other threads here on the forum where you can promote listings daily, weekly or by theme, other forum members will like your items and maybe do some social media promotion of your item (you would have to repay the favour of course). See also the Facebook Folksy Shop page for similar.
Good luck. Folksy is generally slower than “the other site”, but I just view all these platforms like paying rent on a bricks and mortar shop and it’s pretty much down to me to bring the customers in. Folksy is a great community though and most people are happy to help each other out, which makes all the hard work bearable and even enjoyable.

7 Likes

Caught up and followed everyone to here. :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Hi All, I’m a recent newbie too. I’m an eco-conscious woodworker and a lot of what I use is re-purposed wood from local businesses. The type of wood that would have gone unused and more often than not, sent to landfill. You can find me on Instagram @eastwood.made / https://www.instagram.com/eastwood.made

Thanks in advance.

15 Likes

I am still trying to get used to all the technical stuff like twitter and Instagram. I could do with a lot more followers so if anyone would like to follow me the link is below. Thank you.

15 Likes

I have now caught up following everyone up to here. Thanks @ChrisStoneArtist

6 Likes

I was under the misapprehension that I was already following you, but apparently not. Now rectified!

3 Likes

Hi I thought I’d start a folksy shop a couple of months ago but its taken me till now to add my first listing! I’m just finding my way with all this. Thanks for the support Folksy.
My instagram is:

18 Likes

Welcome Kate @KateCookeCeramics I am now following you on Instagram.

4 Likes

Hi Im new to folksy, in fact new to selling online, which I thought I would try now there is no clear date to when the craft fairs will start again.

my Instagram link is https://www.instagram.com/glassandceramicbyhelen/
I will work my way through the thread an add them to the accounts I am following :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Following you Helen x

4 Likes

Morning Folksy Folk, not that “New” but a big lover of IG.
I make pots in The Forest of Dean…I promise to keep coming back and follow all the above x

13 Likes

Followed and totally LOVED x

5 Likes

Ahhhhhh have followed your beautifully feed & work x

4 Likes