New sellers, leave your Instagram link here

Thanks Chris, just started on Instagram so adding my link. Will go back through and follow everyone and read all the info, great thread!

www.instagram.com/hovehare

12 Likes

All followed to here.

2 Likes

Hi all, here’s my link for my Instagram and I’m going to follow all other accounts in the morning :grinning:. www.instagram.com/scarletwild_crafts

10 Likes

All followed to here . @TheBeadHare @NatashasArts @HeartToSoulCards I have also stalked you on Pinterest and followed you there too :laughing:!!.
If you want to join in the pinterest thread too it is here : Share your Pinterest link here

5 Likes

Thank you :grinning: followed you back on Instagram and Pinterest :grinning::+1: @Plaindotty

3 Likes

Hi, I think I leave my instagram link here @bevsecoproducts then scroll through and like and follow you all. Is that how this works. Also sorry really dumb question but when you post on these forums do you just reply to the last post as I’m doing now or reply to the first or is there somewhere to just post and not reply - ah does that make sense?? Sorry - I feel like a dinosaur.

9 Likes

Thanks for creating this post, I’m new to instagram so I’m having to learn about how hashtags works. If you want to have a look you can find me at https://www.instagram.com/unexpected_items_art

10 Likes

Followed everyone up to here.

Bev @BevsEcoProducts - yep that’s right, just find everyone in IG & follow them. And don’t stress - these forums are a bit of a learning curve, & there’s no such thing as a dumb question here! With the reply, if you want to reply to a specific person’s post then you can use the reply button under that post. If just adding your own post then use the one at the bottom as you have done, then you can always @ someone (like I’ve done here) if you want to direct a comment at a specific person :grinning:

3 Likes

Thank you :grin:

3 Likes

On a steep learning curve after opening my first shop during lockdown… Only at construction stage but I’m trying to build Instagram as well - so check me out on www.instagram.com/toucanfoxinthefield

Be patient! I will get there in the end!! Sew much fabric - Sew Little Time!

11 Likes

Have following you all. My Instagram Link is https://www.instagram.com/thegreetingscardshop
SallyAnn

9 Likes

Hello I’m a new seller on Folksy but have had an instagram account for awhile and would love to build more of a following on there. I’m www.instagram.com/janicesjewels

12 Likes

all done to here

3 Likes

All followed to here.

3 Likes

All followed to here.

2 Likes

All followed to here

2 Likes

I have just posted my first Instagram post! www.instagram.com/pegasuscrafts

Hoping it will help me achieve some Folksy sales :slight_smile:

Rachel x

12 Likes

I have just created a new separate Instagram account from my personal one!

@bowerbirdjewellery_uk https://www.instagram.com/bowerbirdjewellery_uk/
I applied for the Pedddle membership and I wasn’t successful because they thought my Instagram account was a little confusing - so one step was to have a separate account just for my jewellery business!

Please follow if you like! I haven’t posted on there as yet though!

Cheers, Amanda

10 Likes

All followed to here.

2 Likes

All followed to here. If anyone wants to be able to post pictures on Instagram from their desktop I was recommended to use the browser Vivaldi. Works with both Mac and PC and is very easy to use. All my photos are on my desktop so made sense for me.

3 Likes