New Venture

Gifts From The Sea By Lynne
I’m new here. I appreciate any help and feedback. I am not 100% sure of my way around here. I’m trying to grow my handcrafted venture. Thank you

2 Likes

Hello and welcome! These forums are a great place to pick up tips and advice so if you have a question and can’t find the answer to it on here, just ask. I had a quick look at your shop and it’s looking very good already, one thing I would suggest is to put your story in your ‘About’ section so people can read it here and not have to go to Facebook (I had a quick look there and couldn’t immediately see it). Also the tag line ‘I’m new please support my store’ might be better re-worded something like ‘Gifts for you to treasure, created with love to enhance your home’ - to make it sound confident and positive! Maybe redo the banner image as the one you’ve got is very pretty but it’s very pixelated, there is some info on recommended sizing here Creating a banner and profile picture (avatar) – Folksy Support & Knowledge Base
I’m sure other folks will be along with advice in due course, good luck and I hope you enjoy your Folksy venture!

1 Like

Welcome to Folksy.

One thing the about section should be about you not feedback from another store front. Take a look at others. People buy handmade from people and they love to get to know about you better.

I agree your banner looks blurred.

The Oracles will be along later.

1 Like

I agree with the previous comments and have no other works of wisdom, sorry. I’m relatively new to all this to. Your products look great. Change the banner and your ‘about’ section and you should be fine.