Where's Bill?

At the risk of being like the child who asks if there’s any homework, I was just wondering if anyone else has not received their July bill yet?

Don’t worry I’ve not had mine yet either - sometimes the system runs slow and it takes a while for them to come through. If you’re really concerned by it drop support@folksy.com an email.

1 Like

No, I’m fine with waiting; just didn’t want to be the only one! Thank you Sasha.

1 Like

No, still haven’t had mine yet either.

1 Like

It’s too hot for bills anyway! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Paid mine but not sure I got an email.

1 Like

Checked mine out and it says ‘not issued’ so I will wait on, but glad you asked @justtosay as I was too shy!!!
Suzzie x

2 Likes

Mine is showing not issued as well.

1 Like

I didn’t know you could do that Joy

Tee hee!:slight_smile:

a lot of us haven’t had our bills…I think admin are on holiday…lol…xx

1 Like

Yes I wondered that Brenda! We could run amok! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

LOL don’t tempt me…ha ha

3 Likes

Think it’s an automatic system function about 2am, first of the month. I went into menu / bill and was sitting waiting for me.
I do remember blinking though as above that July bill line there was already an August line, £0 of course, not yet ready for payment. Not sure I’ve ever seen next month’s sitting there already when I pay, which I always do right awau, 1st of the month ( so I don 't forget, not cos I’m keen to pay ;). )

1 Like

Yes I do the same Joy lest I forget!

I’ve just spotted something weird - my July bill is paid but only has the items that were paid for by stripe on it, the item that was paid for using paypal has been carried over to this month and is sitting there as ‘bill not issued’ even though the order was on the 20th.

1 Like

I tried to do this but my bill says “not issued” so there’s no option to pay it even though it’s well above the threshold. It seems that some people have had bills issued and some haven’t so there’s obviously some kind of problem. I’m sure it’ll get resolved soon though! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I had mine as usual and I’ve paid it. It’s the first time for months that it’s been over the threshold so maybe they just got a little excited and clicked that send button for me :joy:

2 Likes

I got mine as usual on the 1st with an email reminder. One of my lovely returning customers came and bought a lot last month so it pushed me over the payment threshold. I love my returning customers :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Yes, can’t beat a returning customer! :slight_smile:

1 Like