No Sale Notification Email?

If you check your Stats, you would also see if there is a sale. I have always received emails from Folksy and they don’t go to Spam. Perhaps check again your settings etc of your email account.

Hi Jessie. We replied through Support over the weekend - could you let us know if you still haven’t received that message as it may be a problem with the email address?

I know the feeling this happened to me last week and I only new I had sold two items because I noticed the number of items in my shop had gone down. I would usually have an email from folksy as I always do with etsy but there was’nt one. I did think this was very strange .

Hi Denise. Would you be able to email support@folksy.co.uk with the details of the orders you didn’t receive notifications for?

Yes certainly :slight_smile:

Good Morning Camilla , I have sent the two sales orders to support@folksy.co.uk but am awaiting a reply :roll_eyes:

I wonder if your email supplier is blocking emials from folksy.

I’ve always had my folky your have an order and they folky your customer has paid plus my paypal notication. I get mind start to my laptop. I don’t use gmail or hotmail as they are so unrelable.

Yes I’m not sure, I do get e-mails saying there has been some activity in my store so why haven’t they notified me about sales . Bit of a mystery and I am still awaiting a response .

This happened to me this week, found out because the customer was in contact with me via fb.
Folksy said it was definitely sent. All very bazaar!