Ooh.. I just tested something very exciting!

Doug just asked me to try out our brand new checkout and payment system. Eek!

It’s very, very really nearly ready to be released now, and means shoppers will be able to pay for items from multiple sellers in one go - so no more going backwards and forwards to Paypal. YAY!

It’s also set up so customers can pay in just a couple of clicks, without having to enter all their address details etc, even as a guest buyer. It’s soooo much easier and smoother, and there are fewer obstacles to the sale.

If all our tests go well it should (fingers tightly crossed) be ready to release next week. We’ll do a blog post about it once it’s live so everyone knows it’s changed :slight_smile:

50 Likes

That’s great news Camilla! I’m sure all the buyers will really love this new feature.

Sam x

1 Like

Excellent news for all buyers and sellers. Thank you Folksy team.
Maureen X

1 Like

That’s good news now we only need to get buyers to our shops.

3 Likes

This will be a really great improvement!

1 Like

That’s brilliant, it should make a big difference.

1 Like

Hope you bought something nice ! :smile:

4 Likes

Sounds good :slight_smile: you can always pop over to my shop and test it again :wink: :wink:

2 Likes

That sounds brilliant. :blush:

Karen

1 Like

Fab news :thumbsup:

1 Like

That’s really good news.

1 Like

That sounds really good!! So it’ll work how Amazon does when you buy from various sellers. :slight_smile: sounds great guys! Well done- and fingers crossed!!

1 Like

Fantastic :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sounds great! :smiley:

1 Like

Great news that’s brilliant

1 Like

Great news! :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s excellent news, thanks Folksy :smiley:

1 Like

That’s brilliant news, anything which makes buying easier is bound to help us all. Thanks Folksy Team.

1 Like

That sounds GREAT. Thank you :grinning:

1 Like

Fantastic idea! I would definitely welcome this as a buyer x

1 Like