Order of items in shop

Is there any news about this?

I hope this gets sorted today. I wasted my time putting things back in order the other day.

I emailed them again on friday and they just said thank you for letting us knowā€¦ It is really frustrating! My shop looks so messy and my views are really down! Not sure if this is the reason, but I would like to go back to my neat and tidy shop!

1 Like

My views are down too. I also got an email on Friday saying they were still looking into it. My shop looks a mess and Iā€™ve given up rearranging it every time I relist because it seems like a waste of time until it gets sorted out!

@sianfolksy1 Are you able to chase this for us please? Itā€™s very frustrating and our shops look so untidy. New listings and relistings are just stuck at the bottom of the shop, regardless of where they are placed in the ā€œShopkeepingā€ function.
This problem started before the Bank Holiday weekend, so itā€™s been almost two weeks and still no fix. Communication from Support has also dried up.

Iā€™m also experiencing this problem but have come up with a little work around. I re-list items in groups of 4 in the order that I want them to appear in my shop. I had to do this over about 3-4 days until it all came together. So now, although the shop order keeps changing and re-listed things go to the last page, at least they are grouped in some sort of sensible order.

But I too hope that it gets sorted out soon.

2 Likes

There are two issues here.

The original issue (arranging items not staying where you moved them to) was fixed. Unfortunately once that was fixed, a second issue was identified, which is that when you re-list, items are sent to the bottom.

To confirm, the current state is:

• If you re-arrange an item in Shopkeeping, it will retain its position in your shop order, unless you re-list it.
  • If you re-list an item, that item will be sent to the bottom.
  • You will have to rearrange the item again each time you re-list if you donā€™t want it to stay at the bottom.

We hope to fix this second issue as soon as possible so that re-listed items retain their position. Unfortunately, it is a much more significant piece of work and so does need scheduling in alongside the other current development work, but it is a priority within the next 1-2 weeks.

Iā€™m really sorry - I know itā€™s frustrating for lots of you in the meantime.

Thank you Sian @sianfolksy1!

Lizzie
LizzieMade Hand Bound Books

Thanks for letting us know!

@sianfolksy1 thanks for the update

Much appreciated
Angela