Order of items in shop

I too have the same problem, my shop just keeps rearranging itself.

Sue

Mine was fine but this morning I found listings all over the place! What happened??

Chased this up this morning, with a bit more info about what happened when I rearranged my shop items in ā€œShopkeepingā€.

Hopefully weā€™ll get a fix soon - it is a bit of a painā€¦ Iā€™m sure the support team will do their best for us!

Lizzie
LizzieMade Hand Bound Books

Luckily mine was all right until this morning. Now it is all over the place. I spend ages, like I am sure we all do, arranging my shop into some form of order now it is all over the shop LOL Well i am just going to leave it and make some more stuff . I have wasted enough time on my computer this morning already.

Mines the same, looks very errmmm Earthy lol

Sorry about this. Dougā€™s working on it - heā€™s just deployed a fix for one of the issues affecting reordering: Shop re-ordering issue

Ok, Iā€™m afraid you may need to rearrange your items once more if they are not in the order you want them in, but this should now be fixed. If you spot any other issues, do please let us know via [Support][1].
[1]: https://folksy.uservoice.com/

1 Like

Hi Sian
thanks for looking into this (and Doug) but unfortunately still not fully fixed - ie) relisting still impacting on the shop order with new items all moving to the end of the shop.
would be great if someone could take another look
thanks
Susan

I am finding that when I relist it still rearranges too

I got an email saying it should be fixed but unfortunately it isnā€™t :frowning: Everything I relist is still going to the bottom.

Well so far Iā€™ve only rearranged a few things yesterday and they have stayed where I wanted them.

Iā€™ve not done any relisting yet so thatā€™s the next thing Iā€™ll try.

Thanks Admin for making things stay in where I put them.

Rearranging does what its always done in the new shop format they remain in their old position so if you then want to move them you do so in Shop keeping.

Mine too Claire, I re listed my items last night after the fix and they still did the same as yours. I only noticed after midnight and had to move them all back in the right order again.

I put my shop in order earlier this afternoon, but now that Iā€™ve relisted some things itā€™s all over the place again!

It happened to me again this morning, I re-listed items and now my items are in a jumble again, Iā€™m going to leave them where they are for now and hope the problem will be sorted soon. :frowning:

Jan x

Hi Sian,

Yep, unfortunately re-listing is still changing the order of things - Iā€™ve just given it a go now. :frowning: Any help appreciated!

Kind regards
Kaye

1 Like

Mine too, I just tried relisting a few things and the relisted items are still going to the bottom of my shop, instead of not moving at all.

Natalie

It seems strange that this happened all of a sudden doesnā€™t it?

They always go to the bottom as they have since the new shop system took over. You have to got into Shop Keeping and click on Move to Top of the item youā€™ve either relisted or listed.

Hi Eileen
They went to the bottom of our shops when we relisted items when we had the old shop fronts, but when the new shops fronts came out the relisted items stayed in the same place, unless we moved them ourselves in Shopkeeping.

Natalie x