Folksy Ltd

Packaging discount

(Plumporridge) #1

I had an email from Pluto Packaging this morning offering 22% off everything on their site with the code CHRISTMAS22. I bought some cardboard backed envelopes for posting my vintage patterns and thought I would share in case anyone needs any packaging supplies. Worth a look.

(Leslie Morton) #2

Very nice of you… Thank you.

(Elaine) #3

Excellent, thank you plumporridge.

(Emily Clayton) #4

Thanks for sharing x

(Leslie Morton) #5

Just made an order, an hour later received notice it had shipped. So far an excellent experience!

(Plumporridge) #6

Yes, mine was the same and guess what, my parcel has just been delivered, just as I was reading your post! Wow!

27 hours between placing my order and arriving at my door. That’s almost as good as Folksy sellers!

(Jan Ryan) #7

I’ve just put an order in for plastic envelopes and some boxes :slight_smile: thank you for posting this on here, I was going to have a look on ebay this evening so it’s saved me trawling through millions of sellers :slight_smile:

(Roz) #8

Thanks for sharing - their prices even without discount are worth looking at. I ordered some plastic envelopes and some labels and they arrived today - fantastic service and will save me quite a lot over time :smile:

(Plumporridge) #9

I’m glad everyone seems pleased with what they bought, I would have felt awful if the service had been rubbish! I don’t even know why I had the offer arrive, I guess I must have bought something from them in the past on e-bay as that’s where I usually look for my packaging.

Even a little saving on each envelope makes a difference doesn’t it, but what I liked too was that you can buy just a few or in bulk.

(Rachel) #10

Thank you for sharing I too have taken advantage of the offer, its always good to know of a recommended company.

(Roz) #11

Shame they don’t do PIP boxes or I would be buying those too! Anyone know of a better deal than 25 x A4 PIP boxes for £11.99?