Payment problems

Hi has anyone else experiencing payment problems? For the last month customers have been getting payment errors when trying to buy from my shop but I have emailed, messaged several times but been ignored. I’m still paying for listings but it’s pointless as customers can’t buy anything until the problem is resolved. Any tips on how to get help with this welcomed. Many thanks Vix

Hi, there is this thread, it may have some helpful info. Liz x

Have you also had a word with paypal to see if it’s a problem at paypals end. Paypal are very good especially if you ring them up. But I don’t know the number.

Do you what people are saying is the problem with trying to order and pay?

Did you email admin and could you give them any information that might help them see if it’s a folksy problem or paypal problem, or even customer confusion.

Thanks so much, it appears to be a problem with the settings in the dashboard - it should be resolved now, it was just a bit of a headache - phew so glad it’s sorted!

Is this something Admin noticed or is it something you did in your Dashboard? I’m wondering if there is something I need to check in my Dashboard myself.

I haven’t personally had any recent problems with PayPal payments.

I think guest checkout creates an issue when there’s a hiccup in the payment process because there’s nowhere for guest customers to go to retrieve their incomplete order since they don’t have a ‘Purchases’ page.

If you get members who have been unable to pay for any reason then they should be able to go to their own purchases page to attempt payment again.

Not ideal, I know!

1 Like

I have just had a buyer email me to say they couldn’t complete the payment because the payment page refused to open.
I don’t know for sure which page.
They are sending a cheque though thankfully.

Other payments have been going through fine though.