Paypal address

Does anyone know how to change my paypal address for payments? I’ve looked and looked and just cant seem to find it :expressionless:

When I’m logged into my paypal account, along the top there is a little bell (on the right) and also a little cog, if you hover over the cog it says Profile. This where you can alter your email address. I had to do this when I moved, as I got another email address, but as I remember it took a while to sort it out. Good luck with it.

1 Like

Ah I wasn’t very clear. I have more than one paypal account and I want to change the one I have registered here from my personal one to my business one to receive payments. So I don’t have to transfer the payment over with a note to remind me what it was for, every time I sell something. x

On your dashboard under shop settings the top line is your paypal email address. I think that is what you are looking for.
Sasha

1 Like

Perfect Sasha, that’s exactly what I was looking for. Thank you :slight_smile:

You can also link multiple email addresses to one paypal account.
This makes it simpler if you have only one bank account you wish to use for your business payments but have multiple locations you sell from.