Phone holder recommendation

Hello,

Wishing you all a happy start to 2024! This Jan I want to set myself a social media challenge to take more videos of my craft and create more reels on social media. To do this I would need some kind of phone holder/tripod and was wondering if anyone could recommend something?

I’m a jeweller so perhaps something that could be clipped to a workbench with a flexible frame?

Thank you in advance

Hollie xx

I bought this.

Find it excellent
ATUMTEK 55" Selfie Stick Tripod, All-in-one Extendable Aluminum Phone Tripod with Rechargeable Bluetooth Remote for iPhone, Samsung, Google, LG, Sony and More, Fitting 4.7-7 inch Smartphones, White https://amzn.eu/d/dxXBfrP
Used it yesterday check my latest IG post for example.

Ps should mention I sent two others straight back. One refused to Bluetooth connect, one only did landscape. So check spec and reviews carefully.

2 Likes

I got the Voizen for my birthday really happy with it and holds the phone perfectly.

Viozon Extendable Selfie Stand… https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B09QG1BS7R?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

1 Like

I got this one and love it so far! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

thank you! this looks good. similar to the one caroline has recommended above - seems like this style looks good! Good about the lighting too xx

1 Like

Thanks for the recommendation. Sorry that you had to send two others back, such a pain! Glad this one was right for you -looks great and reasonably priced too x

1 Like

Thank you! x looks good

Hi All - I picked up on this a while back and am now looking to buy something. Love the two with the lights but was hoping to get something around £30 mark.

Joy - what do you do for a light with yours?

I have a 'daylight ’ lamp over my bench if I need more light

Thanks Joy - I have strip lights - although I do have a very old daylight clip on lamp - it must be 40 years old or so - bought for my sewing. It’s so heavy and clumpy. However I did buy a set of three under-cabinet lights last year to sit under a shelf on my display stand at events. I only used two so I know I have a spare - somewhere. They were warm white so might not work but something similar might attach with some sticky Velcro or similar!

I have this which gives an excellent light if i want to solder after the daylight has gone when without extra good light I can’t be sure if I have missed anything…But it has a clumsy clamp and is not well located for the edge of my soldering bench in the porch… so really must get one with a better ‘fixing’.
Oddly when I search my Amazon orders for ‘light’ it didn’t find it. Had to use ‘lamp’ instead.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01KTQ89GQ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Gosh - that’s quite neat. I have saved it to my wish list so I can review - I think that would clamp easily on my workbench.

It does give an excellent ‘day light’ after dark. I put it on my laptop table sometimes too… it clips better on there. It’s the way my workbench and windowsill fit together means I have to keep tightening it up. You tap to increase lower the light strength. All nice and tax deductable too :slight_smile:

Thanks Joy - I am now hunting for the left-over light of the pack of three. I put it in a safe place :upside_down_face::joy: