Photos? Can I get help

Hi
Just wondered if you can help. I have changed some of my photos but when I do a search my old photos are coming up.
I was told in a different thread that they should automatically show.the new.ones.bits it’s.
Can you help @folksycontent

I found that too, so I pressed F5, which refresh’s my computer and there they were! Now whenever I edit something I update and f5 ,no more problems. Sure someone more technically minded will give a quicker and / or better solution but it works for me, it may work for you , good luck
s

Thanks but I don’t use a computer. I tried refreshing but still old photos the new ones are in my shop just when I search bracelet old photos.

Are you creating the posts on your phone?

Yep I do everything via my phone

i’ve had that - it’s only usually v. temporary though that the old ones are there.

Some of the pictures I changed over a week ago.
I’m sure it will update like you say.
It’s just my old pictures are terrible and the new ones are much better.

Hi @hobbitgirlie1880. It’s a really annoying bug which means when you update a picture on a listing the old image will still show up in a search - however if someone clicks on the item or your shop they will see the new images. We are aware of it and we actually pushed out a fix a few weeks ago, but it broke something else so we had to revert it. I’ve just pushed it up the list of jobs though, so hopefully it will get sorted out. Thanks for the nudge.

That’s brilliant thanks.