Pinterest is weird

I have recently been putting my items on Pinterest, it’s not that easy. For some reason several of my folksy items linked from the shop, have been added with the same title etc. I don’t seem to be able delete pins. I just got an email from Pinterest telling me an item I saved was on sale, it was my folksy profile picture. Any one else have these weird results? Please don’t go into technical explanations, I’ll just get a headache!:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes

Lol, your thread title made me laugh, tbh it makes my head hurt :rofl: been on there for years and still it’s a mystery. It’s changed so much over the years too, soooo many ads on there now. However, I’m sure for folks who can get their head round it, it’s a really valuable tool, I’m pretty sure it’s just me and my slowly declining brain cells :slight_smile: .

3 Likes

Me too, I struggle with technology and generally spend hours going around in circles. My head hurts too, so although I can’t give any practical advice, you’re not alone. Maybe we could share some paracetamol lol!

3 Likes

I’ve just had a look at your Pinterest and I wouldn’t worry about the repeat items - Pinterest will just see this as multiple pins which isn’t a bad thing. If you want to delete a pin, just finger hold on the pin and a selection of options will come up. Move your finger to the little pencil shaped icon and release your finger (I’m doing this on my phone but it’s probably right click on a mouse!!) your pin will open up and you can then go to the delete pin option. I hope I haven’t given you a headache :see_no_evil::joy::grimacing: xx

2 Likes

Yes, it’s proper weird :grinning:

2 Likes

I share my Etsy listings on mine so far as I’ve only just started here…. I get like 3k views… but no one ever seems to click it’s a strange platform lol …. Then again they all are at the moment …… the stupidest things go viral

2 Likes