Please help. How do you contact myHermes and get sense out of them?

I obviously spoke too soon !
After previously giving supporting comments on this thread, MyHermes have let me down.

The problem was the delivery of a small table to the LONDON AREA. Instead of taking 2-3 days as expected, the item took 9 days. Initially Hermes said the package was ‘too large for the couriers car’ - this despite it being within their size/weight criteria.

I won’t bore readers with all the details, however Hermes grudgingly conceded that they do sub-contract deliveries within some London areas as ‘Condition 5.2 - we may transport by any means’ .

Lessons to be learned - if you are sending an item to the London area via My Hermes (who it must be said are usually by far the cheapest) advise the customer that it may take some time, alternatively they can pay extra for next day delivery ( no delivery in 24 hours, no charge)

I will certainly be more discerning about using My Hermes in future, if in fact there is to be a future with this courier.

@JFTCarpentry

Hi Jim,

They never did find me and collect my parcel so I dropped it off at the drop off shop- and I didn’t hear from the people who were supposed to be investigating my case either.

The chap who used to deliver packages to me had a small car and he always found me, now apparently they’ve changed drivers so I don’t know if he’s a sub contracted driver or not.

Glad your table reached its destination in the end!

Oh bother, I wish I hadnt said that I hadnt had a problem with myhermes, I now have a customer stating that the parcel left in the safe place didnt arrive on the 29th as stated and myhermes have had my request for an investigation for more than a week not getting back to me - I am really disappointed in them and by 5pm will have reimbursed my customer

Bad hermes bad :frowning: